Chapter 7 Notes

" Please Sarah, Stacy. I know Mike. He wouldn't like it if he found out you guys kidnapped me. Maybe..." I say before Sarah rudely slaps me.

"How dare you think you know more about my...our... mate then we do?" Sarah seethes with piercing anger in her eyes. Sarah is standing less than two feet away from me and if I could just knock her out and make a run for it, I could be back in my nice awesome car in no time. But before I can even think how I can take on not one but two female wolves, the male from before yells for us to hurry up.

"Stacy come on. Don't you think you guys are being a little unreasonable?" I try again to appeal to the other twin. Stacy only comes over to hand me a pen and a paper that I didn't see she was holding before.

"Write!" is the only word Stacy offers before backing off and standing by the door.

"And my parents? They wont just stand here while I go of and leave." I am really grasping at any straw I can here. Please come on. Mike? I'll even take my no good real mate's rescue right now. But can you imagine how hot Austin will be bursting in like a knight....okay now is not the time. I look pleasingly from Sarah to Stacy. Stacy has never said much, but she was my friend. They both were.

"Tell them Mike rejected you" Sarah paused smirking "like he would ever settle down for you. Tell your parents that Mike rejected you and being the little cry baby you are, you couldn't handle it. So you are talking a nice long vacation away from the pack." Hah if only she knew that Mike was going to settle...I mean not settle...damn you Sarah for making me think lowly of myself.

Seeing no other option, I went to the wall on my left and started writing. I can't believe I am doing this. Where will I even go? My home is here. All I ever known was the pack. So I can't just let them get away with this. They can't stop me from going back. Note fine. But that's it. The note ended up being short and simple. I would have loved to put a secretive help sign in it, but with those two evil twins watching me, I couldn't think of anything. Hopefully Mike will know something is up and not fall for them. I signed the note and walked over to them. Both were smirking and at this moment I would have given anything, including my brand new car, to punch them both in the face.

"Get down here" Stacy yelled to the guy outside this room. This old dark room seemed like a dungeon. Almost as if they would keep me...

"No" I screech before diving at the door. An enormous looking guy grabs me around the waist before I make it one step out.

"Chain her up. We can't have her escape, when we have everything we need." Sarah teases me by waving the stupid note under my nose.

The guy roughly grabs my hands, while the girls walk outside with the note. How could I have been so stupid? I continue to struggle, but the guy, a wolf himself, is barely phased. I try knocking my head back like they do in movies, but he seems to twist me in away in which I can.

"Behave" he warns before chuckling "I doubt the twins will come to your defense, if I do want....to do anything." Fear immediately spreads to every single nerve in my body. I stop struggling. 'There's no way out' I think as the chains snap on both of my wrists. He lets go of me and slams the door on his way out.

*********************

I jerk awake as I hear the door being unlocked. Thinking it is the big nameless guy, I bring up the knees to my chest and wrap my handcuffed hands around them. However before I start to hyperventilate, I see that it is Stacy. All by herself. I smirk knowing I have some chance in a one on one fight with her. Well if it wasn't for these chains.

"I'm glad you are awake. I need you to write another note." she says again holding the pen and paper.

"What? You're kidding if you actually think I will write another note for you. How long has it been since the last one anyway?" I say as I look around not seeing any windows. Is it daytime?

" Long enough and you aren't in any position to argue, Sammy" she spits out my name like it was poison. "I need you to write a note to Mike. He knows you aren't mated to him." 

"Exactly he knows. Please Stacy. I wont tell anyone about this and if you don't want me to talk to Mike" I take a deep breath before continuing "then fine I wont. I just want to go home." I look at Stacy hoping to see some kind of remorse and surprisingly something does flash through her eyes, but they are back to glaring at me just as quickly. Maybe I imagined it.

" We aren't planning to keep you here forever. Just another day or two. Now write this note or I will forget you are down here." she says when she tosses the pen and paper at me. I am not staying here. They aren't keeping me here forever. A huge surge of relief flows through me before  dread replaces it.

"What happens after you release me?" I ask hoping my voice isn't trembling.

"We aren't killing you, well not unless you make us angry. Now write and tell Mike that you needed time for yourself after Austin rejection" she responds while I gasp. She knows about Austin? "Yes I know about Austin. He looked quite broken up after your departure you know. Don't know why."

"How?" I ask. If I write this note, both of my possible rescue missions, Mike and Austin, will disappear.

"That girl you saw him kissing at the party is a friend of ours. He told her everything. She also says he is a good kisser you know, but its too bad you wont ever get that chance." she fires back with menace as I growl. How dare she? Of course the girl that was all over my mate is their friend. Evil people have evil friends. 

I pick up the pen and begin to write. I tell Mike that I am sorry it had to be like this, that Austin's rejection hurt me more than I let on, and that I needed time to myself with lots of sleep and warm calming tea. I handed it to Stacy. She looked it over, said it was fine and walked out. Once she closed the door, I smiled. I hate tea and Mike knows that. Hoping that he catches that small detail, I relax against the wall.