Chapter 4 Kidnapped

When a bag is suddenly put over a persons head and their hands are clapsed from behind their first reaction is to try to get it off and if that doesn't work then they scream. My werewolf strength would have really come in handy now if I wash't grabbed by a freaking werewolf. Someone is holding the bag on my head trying to make sure it's secure and my efforts to take it off wont succeed. I decide my only option is to scream and hope that one of the houses nearby will hear.

 The hand that was previously holding my bag, goes over my mouth. I try biting on the hand, but the bag is really thick. The same person then nudges me forward. Realizing I could use my legs,I tried kicking. I bent my knee and kicked my foot backwards. My foot seemed to catch the persons leg and they yelped. Cursing under their breath, to quiet for me to tell the sex of the person. I try kicking again,but am shoved forward,before I hit them again. Me not expecting the nudge I fall. 

 My hands get free for a second and they go for my bag at I try to get up,but the person in back of me grabs my hands. They pull me up harshly and start tying something around my hands. No. No. No. I can't get kidnapped. I use the same kick I used before,but miss. The bag is still on my head and no matter how much I swing my hair back and forth, it won't fall. 

 "Don't even think about kicking me again or running away. You don't want to make me angry" a manly voice whispers deviously in my ear, causing a shudder to run down my back. Kidnappers?

 He shoves me forward,motioning me to walk. My feet start to move in the direction he pushes me. My hands still struggle against the rope around them,but my feet walk. If I could just get them free,I could run. The man who ever he is, is holding the rope around my hands to keep me from running. If I could just get that off, then I could.....

 Of course he could just grab my hands with his hands,but maybe.....

 He pushes me again. My hands aren't getting any closer to their goal and I am really running out of options here.

 Why did Austin kiss that girl? If my mate was someone else, like Mike for example or if Austin wasn't such a jerk, I wouldn't be in this mess. I wouldn't have a bag over my head or a my hands tied. I would still be at that party dancing.

 Who is kidnapping me anyway? It's not like I have any major enemies. Sure I have people that don't like me,but they wouldn't do something like this.

 He suddenly pushes me in another direction and yells " Unlock the door." There's more than one of them. I didn't know I was so popular.

 There is some keys jangling and the sound of some door being opened. A car maybe? The guy holding me hostage picks me up and throws me inside. "Enjoy the ride," he says wickedly, before slamming the door.

 I remeber a couple months ago, Mike and I were on a date. We were having a "movie in" at my house,because it was just one of those lazy days. It was raining outside and that always makes a person feel a bit drowsy. So we decided to order pizza, make some popcorn and watch random movies. 

 We were watching a horror movie when the lights went out. I screamed and thought the movie came to life,but Mike was luckily there. He calmed me down and explained that it was just a blackout. 

 Since we were still on a date we decided to light some candles, eat our food, play some boardgames, and get to know each other more. I didn't have many boardgames,and the ones I did have were pretty lame,but we tried a few out. Mike seemed to make the lamest games seem awesome. We also shared so many stories and things about ourselves,that by the end of the night we felt like we  were best friends since birth. That was the night Mike "I love you."

 I wish I was with him right now or just be able to talk to him.

 Werewolves can talk to each other through mind link,but only in wolf form. My kidnappers know that and so they probably rubbed a Proxy plant on the inside of the bag. Proxies block a werewolf's ability to shift. The only time they don't work is on a full moon. I thought I smelled it when they put the bag on,but I wasn't sure for sure. Now that I tried shifting and flailed, I am sure.

 I stand up and try to feel around, which is hard to do with my hands tied behind my back.

Someone slams the door shut closer to the front of the vehicle. I sit down and crawl towards the sound. It's probably not a good idea to be up and walking around in a moving vehicle. I get to a wall and try to press my ear against it. 

 "We got her. I can't believe it. Thanks so much for you help Jason" a girly voice squeals. Wait a girl is behind this? Are they from another pack? Kidnapping me because I am Austin's mate? If he did accept me I would be the next luna. Something pleasurable rushes through my veins. Luna. Of course if he did accept me,I wouldn't be in this mess. 

 "No problem Stacy. Although that girl can kick. Why do you want her anyway? She doesn't look familiar." He says. I press my ear harder to the door.

 " You know the Silver Peak pack party that we just went to? Well me and my sister found our mate,and that girl right there, is standing between our happily ever after." She sighs. " Such a shame really."

The car start driving.