Chapter 1 - The plan

" Mate" screamed my wolf while I was caught in those eyes. That is until a girl by the name of Melissa, wrapped her arms around him. Melissa was one of those girls that wears skirts that barely cover her ass and jumps all over guys. My mate happened to be the hot, and  probably had slept with every girl in school. A growl escaped my throat as Melissa started kissing my mate while running her hands down his body. It made me sick to my stomach that my wolf wanted to go and rip her away from him, but I wouldn't let her. Even if it hurt terribly I walked away from the scene of Them passionately kissing. My wolf was now whimpering because I didn't do anything and maybe because her mate is a straight up player.

I start walking outside to get some fresh air and I was thinking of changing into my wolf to run, but I knew I couldn't. My wolf will just run to her mate and crash the whole party. I thought a mate wouldn't do that. Kiss another a girl when he knows she's not his mate. My grandma told me about mates one time when I was five and I still remember it clearly.

-----Flashback-------

" Granny, what's a mate?" I asked my granny because I heard my parents mention the word.

" Well, my darling. A mate is a person that you will spend the rest of your life with when you find him. He will always be by your side and help you when ever you need help. He will treat you like an angel." granny explained.

" But, what if I don't like my mate? What if he is mean? Mommy said that there are mean people everywhere." I asked intrigued.

" Your mommy is right, but your mate is an exception and you will always like your mate."granny replied while knitting.

-------Flashback Over-------

Now that I have a player as a mate I finally realize that my grandma was wrong. "I do not like my mate and never will!!!" I think until I bump into something hard.

" Hey Sammy. What's wrong?" Mike asks as I realize it was a person I bumped into. I wished he didn't know me so well sometimes, but we used to be friends before we started dating and shared everything.

"Nothing" I lie knowing that it wont work, but it will give me some time to figure out what to say.

" Come on Sammy. I know you better that that." Mike replies grabbing me by the sholder and looking me over.

" Have you found your mate, yet?" I ask trying to get out of answering the question. I don't want anyone to know that my mate is the school's player.

" No, and stop trying to avoid the question." he says.

" Fine. If you really want to know.....uh...MymateisAustinReece" giving in I rush out the truth.

"What? Wait your mate is Austin Reece?" Mike exclaims surprised. I nod. " I am so sorry." Mike hugs me. He knows that I don't practically like players or bad boys and Austin happens to be both.

" It's okay. I didn't want a mate anyways," I lie.

" I know you don't mean that and maybe Austin has changed, because he found his mate. Does he even know?" Mark asks.

" Yeah he knows and no he hasn't changed. He is lip locked with Melissa right this second." I say as Mike hugs me again. Hugs are really the best.

"Actually he isn't" Austin says behind my back, surprising both of us. I turn around, getting out of the hug and face him. He, really is handsome. With his grey shirt that surely covers a six pack and his low hanging jeans. Uh wait. No. He's 

" She isn't going anywhere with you," Mike growls protectively while pushing me behind his back.

" Yeah, she is. She mine and not yours." Austin clenches his chin with jealousness in his eyes because I am standing close to Mike.