XVI

Dedicated to the end of LOT <3 

Also really not thriving from the show LMAO I was an emotional wreck

...

Roslyn

My head pounds as I slowly come to, following a very restless night. I squint, my eyes adjusting to the overly bright sunlight streaming in through my windows. I groan when I realize I must not have shut the curtains last night. I was too lost in my head to properly think. 

Last night. 

"Fuck," I mumble, the events from Arca Archa forcefully pushing their way into my mind. I press my fingers into my eyes as if that will make the images from last night disappear but I think it only makes it worse. 

Reluctantly, I pull my hands away from my face and open my eyes. My room is overly bright suggesting it's near noon but I can't be sure. Without looking, I reach over to my nightstand and feel around for my phone. When I manage to grab it, I sit up and look at the screen. I'm expecting to only see the time but instead, I'm met with about 50 missed calls and text notifications from Harry. 

Harry: I'm sorry

Harry: I'm so fucking sorry

Harry: I know how it looked but it wasn't like that

Harry: please answer 

Harry: or at least tell me you made it home okay

Harry: please Roslyn

A tear rolls down my cheek before I can stop it. I quickly wipe it away with the sleeve of my sweatshirt. 

"Dammit," I whisper out of frustration. 

As I recall the events from last night, and subsequently the past couple of months, I feel confused. My emotions don't know which direction to go in. It's obvious Harry and I were attracted to each other the night we met. And then it's also obvious he felt something deeper when he sought me out, leading to us going on several dates. And then it makes sense Harry was jealous, I think, when Mitch told him I was hugging another guy. He physically had to pull the car over on the road because his thoughts were eating at his mind. He was clearly bothered. 

But then why would he act so careless at Arca Archa last night? Does he just want my loyalty but doesn't want to give me his own? How is that fair? Maybe it's a possessive thing. Maybe he just wants some kind of ownership over me. 

The truth is I don't know Harry very well. I know he's a celebrity and I know he has some issues with management. I also know he's from England but has a lot of houses across the world. I know he's more quiet than I thought and has a lot going on in his mind, although he hasn't fully allowed me in yet. 

But I don't know him. He's an enigma in a lot of ways. I don't know if it's just who Harry is or if it's just because our relationship, or whatever it is, is so new. 

I hate feelings. I was content before Harry came into my life and now I'm just confused. I don't know what he wants even though I thought I did.