Hitting the ground, Izuku aimed a finger at All Might. Trying to save Katsuki with telekinesis. All Might took notice, feeling Katsuki being pulled away. "Oh? Telekinetic Rescue? Alright! HAVE HIM!" Izuku ceased his rescue attempt and tried to scramble away as All Might burst toward Izuku, still holding onto Katsuki's face, throwing the blonde teenager toward his son. 

    They'd collide and bring Izuku to the ground. Katsuki yelled, angry, "GET THE FUCK UP, DEKU!" Katsuki got off the green-headed boy and Izuku got up immediately. Trying to pull Katsuki back. "Kacchan! You can't win head-on!" This only made Katsuki angrier, "SHUT UP! I'LL WIN!" Then Katsuki looked back to notice All Might was gone, "What the- Where the hell did he go?!" They then heard a shout from above. All Might coming down with a broken fence. "HERE'S A PRESENT FOR THE ONE WHO WANTS TO RUN AWAY!" Izuku screeched and was immediately trapped into the ground with a steel fence. Katsuki was instantly taken out by a punch to the gut. Sending him flying.

    All Might slowly approached Katsuki as he got to his feet. "I know why you're so angry. It's Izuku's sudden improvement, right? You have so much potential!" Katsuki grumbled, "Shut up, All Might..I'd rather lose if I can't beat you alone..." The Pro-Hero raised an eyebrow, "Oh? Well then..don't regret this." Izuku's eyes flared green in anger at his friend. With 5% Full Cowl, he threw the fence off of himself. Using his telekinesis to throw it at All Might as he was about to slam Katsuki into the dirt. Direct Hit. All Might was shoved back by a sudden fence to the face. Izuku ran up and punched Katsuki out of the way. 

    "Don't you DARE say you'd rather lose, Kacchan!" Izuku watched his friend tumble and come to a halt meters away. Running up and snatching the teen, bouncing away from their opponent.

Minutes Later

    Izuku kept running for a few minutes and Katsuki woke back up, being carried in an alleyway. "Put me down, Deku..." Izuku didn't comply, "It's fine!" Katsuki grumbled and elbowed the boy in the head while yelling, "I said put me the hell down!" Izuku dropped him and fell against the wall, One For All fading. Katsuki on the other side of the alleyway.

    Izuku sighed and slowly stood, "What's wrong with you today, Kacchan? You're not usually this rude." Katsuki scoffed and looked the other way, "None of your damn business..." Izuku whined, trying to get an answer. "C'mon! We need to cooperate to pass! Just tell mmeeeee!" Katsuki groaned in annoyance, he always hated that high-pitch whining. "Fine! If it'll get you to just fucking shut up!"

     The broccoli boy got quiet to listen and Katsuki sighed. "I'm mad because you're getting too damn good. I'm used to being on top between the three of us. I'm supposed to protect you and round cheeks! I've done it since we were all in First Fucking Grade. I don't like feeling like this like I've lost a purpose..." Izuku sighed and crossed sides, sitting next to Katsuki. "Sorry...I had no idea, Kacchan... Well maybe, you could protect someone else?"

    Katsuki chuckled a bit, "Yeah? Like who?" Izuku shrugged, "Like the citizens of Japan, or even...Kirishima?" Katsuki's cheeks reddened a bit and he looked away, "Why the hell are you b-being specific about Shitty Hair..?" Broccoli Boi gasped, "So you do like him!" Katsuki flinched and looked back, "I DIDN'T SAY THAT!!" Izuku giggled and got a punch to the shoulder by AngryBaku. "Okay, Okay. I won't tell anyone, Kacchan. Our secret.~" Izuku got up and offered a hand, Katsuki took it and grumbled.

"Alright, I think I have a plan to defeat All Might." Katsuki smirked and licked his lips.

"Let's fucking do this."

A/N: ( Father & Son now has a Discord Server! Feel free to join and have fun! Discuss MHA, other animes, post memes, talk about spoilers, have fun with bots and voice channels!

A/N: ( Father & Son now has a Discord Server! Feel free to join and have fun! Discuss MHA, other animes, post memes, talk about spoilers, have fun with bots and voice channels! .....and NSFW if that's your thing... )

https://discord.gg/zfUGQH7