Nana825763

There is a channel on YouTube called Nana825763. The videos the user posted are kind of strange and awkward. You can still find it on YouTube but they may seem too disturbing. I didn't see every video because if you look at his account you can easily see why. I mainly picked the popular videos. I'll show you what I experienced while looking at the account.

Video Doll Date posted Sep 27 2006

This is a 2 minute video which starts with music playing. Not eerie music but peaceful music. In the background though it shows a doll with a red rose. Then it shows a black hand move across the doll like it's going to grab it. It then cuts to a woman's head with a butterfly on her neck doing something. I think it's a butterfly. Every now and then her neck moves around the screen. Then it shows hands on her face moving her in a way I never thought possible. Then it cuts to some weird circular things with arms, legs, and wings. Then it shows feet pedaling something. Possibly a bicycle. Then it shows the bottom part of a face (mouth and nose) just sitting there. Then bugs start crawling up the face as it sings. It then shows the whole body with bugs, flowers, wounds, and more bugs near or on it. Around the 52 second mark I can't tell what's happening at all. It then cuts to a word saying love with some butterfly/monster thing near her. It cuts to more eerie images.

I can't say exactly what they are but it's creepy. The happy music doesn't seem nice anymore and a lot more creepy images are shown like the mouth, pedaling guy, and the butterfly monster. It cuts to more gruesome images before finally ending. The last couple seconds show a line saying music by antihoney. Whoever he is.

Video None Date posted Sep 26 2007

A 2 minute 44 second video showing a rectangle with black and white images but unlike the last one this has eerie music from the start. It also shows a hand touching the screen and moving it. Also as the video goes on, it shows spiders on the hand every time it touches the screen. This one gave me an eerie feeling from the start. Near the end the music picks up and gets more creepy as it goes on. This is a difficult video to sit through because of the terror that comes along with it so I'm not going to pay much attention to it.

I was confused about what all these videos meant but when I saw the most popular video he uploaded with over 4 million views I figured it out.

Video Username:666 Date posted Feb 26 2008.

This video is actually easier to view because if you read Username: 666 then you'll probably get what's going on because it basically retells the Creepypasta. It shows someone type in www.youtube.com/666 and it says the account was terminated but the person refreshes it and eventually the background gets creepier and the videos eventually come in. When he clicks on them he can't click off and he tries a bunch of different techniques until he starts freaking out and losing his mind. The last part of the video shows a hand that pops out of the screen and the camera breaks or gets damaged because the screen cuts to that colored screen you always get with the colored bars when something has no signal. The video ends here.

I was about to go away but then I noticed that the first video (doll) was uploaded about the same time the channel 666 was taken down so maybe whoever 666 was could actually have moved to this channel because as the Creepypasta "Username: 666" describes these videos were about the same content as these looked. Did 666 upload his videos here? Have we missed that the entire time? Are these the exact same videos re-uploaded? Is there another virus with this channel if you refresh something? Does he have anymore channels? Has he gotten away with this for 8 years? Where is 666 now? Who is he? Is he the devil or something? Is this an even worse virus?

I don't know if their is a link between nana825763 and 666 but here's what I know.

1. This channel was made about the same time 666 was made.