@Camila_Cabello
WHERE DID YOU GET THAT
@Y/N_Official
google. ily😘

"I'm gonna kill you!" Camila yelled from the living room, where she was laying on the couch. Meanwhile, I stood in the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me.

"Oh, come on! It's a great picture!" I called back out to her.

@Camila_Cabello
someone tell @Y/N_Official to get her ass out of the shower and cuddle me 😠

"Would you calm down! I'm almost done!" I laughed, quickly putting on my clothes and brushing out my hair.

@beeallrite
@Y/N_Official how dare you make camila wait OUTSIDE the shower
@Y/N_Official
hey, don't hate on me. she's the one who wanted to watch Snow White instead
@Camila_Cabello
mY pArEnTs ArE hOmE
@Y/N_Official

 she's the one who wanted to watch Snow White instead                     @Camila_Cabello                          mY pArEnTs ArE hOmE@Y/N_Official

I left the bathroom, laughing as I locked my phone and slid it into my pocket. "You ready to go, Cam?" I asked as I walked into the living room. Camila was already dressed and ready to go. We were scheduled to go out to get dinner at some fancy restaurant.

"What? Oh, yeah, I'm ready." Camila stood up, looking a little flustered for some reason. She gave me a forced smile and grabbed her purse.

"Are you alright?" I asked her, opening the car door for her. Camila nodded, turning the radio on and looking out the window as I drove us to our destination.

————

Dinner was uncomfortable. For me at least. Usually, Camila and I were comfortable together but for some reason tonight was just...tense. Something happened between when we were joking around on twitter and now and I wasn't sure what it was. "Camila, what's wrong?" I asked as we walked hand in hand down the sidewalk, cameras shuttering around us. All I received was a 'nothing' muttered in reply. "No, don't give me that. What happened between when I was in the shower and when I came down to get you."

"It's dumb and I really don't want to get into it." Camila spoke with finality. I stopped walking, causing her to stop as well and turn to me, though her face was looking down. "Y/N, please...can we just go home? I'm tired."

"Not until you tell me what's wrong. I don't like knowing something is wrong. So what happened while I was in the shower? Did someone say something to you? Was it someone online?" I pressed, wanting to know what was bothering her.

Camila looked at me for the first time tonight and I could see just how dark her eyes were. She gave me a predatory look. Something I hadn't seen in her eyes before. She came forward, kissing my lips with ferocity, taking me aback. After I processed, I reached down, lifting her up, her legs wrapping around me. Camila moaned into my mouth, her fingers tangling in my hair.

I blindly opened the car door, laying her down before I crawled in after her. Our lips met again, Camila's nails running down my back. "Mmm, wait, wait." Camila spoke against my lips, pulling away.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked her.

"We shouldn't. You don't want to do anything right now and I shouldn't have done that." She told me, pushing my hair back. "What that person said on twitter earlier, about how I should have joined you in the shower, it got me thinking."

"About what?" I sat up on my legs, allowing her to sit up beside me.

"Ya know...stuff. It's been on my mind tonight. It's why I was so quiet...and why I jumped you like that." She confessed. I felt my face heat up, as well as the rest of my body. "I'm sorry."

"No don't be," I sighed, running a hand through my hair. "I appreciate you stopping. I'm not gonna lie to you, I want to. With you. But like...I know in the long run it would be bad." We sat in silence for some time, just letting the feelings die out. "I know I said I wouldn't rush you, but it's time you leave her. Or me."

"I know. I won't leave you. I told you, you're it for me. I need to talk to Lauren and end this whole thing. She's not the person for me." I kissed Camila's head, smiling at the fact that soon, this amazing girl will be all mine.

————

Camila's P.O.V.

"Lauren?" I asked, looking up from where I sat on the sand. I watched the dark-haired girl come closer and sit beside me, sheltered by the palm trees around us. "How are you?"

"Don't Camila. Did you ask to meet so we could talk about the pictures? Cause if so just spit it out." Lauren snapped, taking me aback. I looked at her, somewhat confused as to what pictures she meant. "Oh, come on. The pictures of you and Y/N basically fucking on the street?" My eye brows shot up, I felt my face whiten, knowing that those photos were out there for everyone to see.

"I don't...that's not why I asked to meet you." Lauren scoffed, and now I was upset. "Okay, no." I turned to face her. "You don't get to be mad. I never had sex with Y/N. You fully cheated on me with Ty and I had to find out myself. So don't you dare give me attitude about something that you know nothing about." I snapped. Honestly, I couldn't help it. With Lauren, I always hold everything in until I break, leading to very big blow outs. There's no open communication between us. Not like with Y/N.

"You're right." Lauren muttered, biting her lip as she looked at the sky. "I'm sorry, I should have talked to you. I just don't want to lose you for good and I..."

"Lauren, wait. That's why I wanted to meet you." This just became immensely harder when I saw her get choked up. Her beautiful green eyes lined with tears. "Look, we haven't been good in awhile. We never see each other, we don't communicate. It's not working."

"No. No, don't say that. Camz, we can still try. We've been doing better lately. Once this whole thing is over we can be together. You said so yourself." Lauren grabbed my hands, her eyes pleading.

"Lauren, that was before. I..." I swallowed roughly. Hoping she would understand.

"You have feelings for her." She whispered, hurt clearly expressed in her tone. "I knew this would happen." She took her hands away, running her right one through her hair.

"I wasn't planning on it. I didn't try. It just happened and I can't deny it. I can't try and force something with you that's just not there anymore." The first tear fell down my cheek. "I don't know what I feel for you anymore. It's confusing. When I'm with you I just feel like I'm with my best friend, not my girlfriend."

"I get it. I mean it fucking sucks. But, I'm not gonna try and talk you out of it. That wouldn't do me any good." Lauren turned to me again, looking into my eyes. She inched forward, causing my breath to catch. "Can I kiss you? One more time?" I nodded, giving her permission. Lauren leaned in, connecting our lips. Before I knew it, I was on my back, Lauren hovering over me. "Can I touch you? One last time?" Again, I nodded my head.

So she did. Lauren touched me like she hadn't in so long. She showed me how she loved me, even after all these years. She showed me on the sand, under the palm trees and moonlight. She showed me in the same place she told me she loved me all those years ago. She showed me.

————

(a/n) 🤭

imagine actually leaving your s/o LOL

do you think camila will tell Y/N? if she does, how do you think Y/N will react? is this the end of camren?

thanks for reading❤️