Epilogue

I'm here today in the waiting shed of Jasper's school,  I decided to enter in their school because I was bored.

As I entered the gate I suddenly struck by a woman, all her books fell out and I think she was in hurry. I didn't hesitate anymore, I picked up her books and she did the same.

" I'm sorry, miss. I didn't mean it." I said, nervous. I looked at her I.D and there I read her name in my mind. 'Aika Marie D. Fernandez'. I looked at her and I did not know why my heart was beating so fast.

“It's okay. I don't mind, excuse me." She said and walk away, the SUV car stopped in front of her and she got into that car. I just followed the car's gaze to her.

"Hey dude! I'm sorry if I took so long." I turned my attention to Jasper and he fixing the books he was carrying. I just nodded and invited him to leave.

I don't know why everyday I want to go to Jasper's school. at time Jasper could see that I was waiting for him everyday but the truth is, he was not the reason why I'm always in there school shed, it's for Aika.

Every time I saw Aika leave after class I always follow her everytime she comes out of their school, however, one day I just realized that it is not normal, maybe I've fallen for her.

I've never been this way to anyone else. I dont care about other girls I have my own world.

I'm here in our living room and waiting for my mom, I used to search Aika's name on facebook but I couldn't find her name.

"Hi, Prince" my mom greeted me and kiss me on my cheeks. I just nodded and kept doing search Aika's name. my mom asked me what I was doing but I didn't say it because I know that she would mad at me.

After eating we left the house and got into mom's car. My dad is always busy because he is busy working in different parts in the world. I have a sister, her name is Princess lily.

When we got to school I quickly got off the car and entered in my school. When I got into the room, Drake, one of my bestfriends, immediately came by.
Ialmost broke the ball pen I was holding because of what he said.

I heard from him that Aika has many suitors and she admires many boys in their school but she has no boyfriend and she don't want to and I also heard that Ren Felix was always Aika and Aika helping him to court Myca.

I had a bad afternoon because of what I heard, after class I immediately got home. Although it was painful, my dad's offer to live in Canada and study there.

After a few months I stayed here in Canada and forced myself to forget her. I feel like she has no feelings to me and she can't love me the way I love her, who am I? she didn't know me at all. But, no matter what I do, I can't forget her easily.

When I found out the exact date of their graduation, I went back to the Philippines and watch her walking toward to the stage.

Until one day, I found out she had studied at my old school. I didn't hesitate to fixed all my requirements because I wanted to go home in the Philippines.

I had a hard time convincing my father let me study again in the Philippines but, one day passed before he let me. When I got home from the Philippines, I quickly enrolled in my old school.

One day passed and I found out that Aika was not my classmate, I almost begged to the dean to move me to the Aika's section. Eventually Dean agreed, I felt so happy.

A few days passed and I did nothing but ruin Aika's day so she would notice me.

Until a few months later I felt so much love and joy when I'm with her, and of course, she's happy too and that's what I wanted to see her happy with me. I was coming down the stairs when my mom suddenly appeared in front of me.