Chapter 6

I am here today in the amusement park waiting for the man I love. A week has passed since I became aware of all the problems of the Francisco family. And I decided to help Prince, I also asked for my parent’s help.

I always asked my parents if there ws enough money to give Prince but they always said nothing. Our company is also in trouble but not as bad as Prince’s company. But they always tell me that they will do it and that is what I always hold.

“Let’s go?” I looked behind me when I heard a man’s voice for what I wanted to see. I nodded and stood up. I took his hand the reason why he lick his lips and look away.

“You’re blushing." I said with a grin. He immediateely shook his head but he is smiling.

“Let’s go before I even kiss you.” he said and pulled me over for a walk around the park.

I laughed relentlessly for what he said whilee we are walking. We did nothing but to eat and laugh but sometimes played on the playground. The day end with full of memories. I will keep this memories until the end.

“I love you...” I turned to Prince. He holds my hand and he doesn’t take off his eyes on me.

“I love you...” my eyes could see how his tears were slowly pouring down.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” I asked. But there was alittle craze in my heart. He immediately hugged me tigthly.

“I love you. I love you so much. No matter what happens you are the only one I love.” he parted in a hug and smiled at me.

I know, that wasn’t the true smile he was showing right now. I was crying because I knew the reason why he had met me today.

“DON’T DO THIS TO ME, PLEASE.” I said while crying. I knew it.

“S-sorry.” his voice cracked out to say that. He touched my face as he bent down. I know, he didn’t want to show his face just because he was crying.

“Please, we’re talking about this, aren’t we? We are going to fight. I’ve already asked for my mom and dad’s help.” I said desperately. He shook his head. This is just a dream.

He lifted me and he slowly looked at me, tears streaming down from his eyes. I shook my head. No. I hugged him.

“We wil fight. I love you, Prince. I love you so much. Don’t leeave me. I plead you.” he was trying to take away my hug. It hurts me.

I can’t handle everything that is happening. I want to wake up to this dream.

“I’m leaving. Please, take care of yourself and remember, I love you so much.” he immediately ran away and left me alone, idle and crying in the middle of the park.

I watched him leave me I wanted to chase him and say that I couldn’t let him leave me but I didn’t. Prince was slowly losing in my sigh. I sat on the floor and there weeping. Please, wake me up! It’s just a dream!

I couldn’t imagine the moment we wer together nd joy I felt ear;ier suddenly fade away and replaced by pain and sadness.