Prologue

The others says that love is full of stupidity, pain, jealousy, doubt and most of all surrender because you are tired of fighting for the love you never deserve, with the love not for you.

They said they were united but not destined and that only because of the great deception of destiny, he met us but we were not destined to one another.

“Aika Marie D. Fernandez?” the secretary caught my attention. The secretary of the company I want to apply to. “You’re next. Get ready, the CEO itself will be interviewing you.” she smiled at me and mention for me to follow her. So, that’s what I did.

I organize myself as we stopped at a glass office and there was the President’s office sign.

The secretary came in first and I just followed. As soon as we stopped, I saw a man behind and holding my application form.

“Sir, the next applicant is here.” the secretary said and walked slowly out of the office.

My attention returned to the CEO of this office. My eyes widened as it slowly turned to face me. When I finally saw his whole being my heart gradually narrowed because of the pain of the past that was slowly coming back to my mind.

“Have a seat, Ms. Fernandez.” authoritavely it says. I didn’t move right away because my eyes chose to watch this man, the pain in my heart started to rise and I could feel the warm tears on my cheeks.

It stared at me as if not knowing why I was crying right now. I grabbed my bag and quickly left his office.

However, a family picture on his table did not escape in my eyes, my heart ached because of that.

I hurried out of his office and took the elevator here I was spent crying. No changes, Aika. He is still the one you love the most. Still, Aika. No lost, Aika. I was just fooling myself I thought I had forgotten him and all his memories, all our memories but he still wasn’t.

The elevator beeped and I was on the right floor. I got out of the elevator so fast, I was paying attention to people but I didn’t notice if they see me crying right now.

When I got out of the building I stopped walking because all of our memories came back. I cried and cried here outside and regardless of the heat of the day and gaze of others.

For eight years, you still own my heart. All our memories flashback on my mind, before I saw a man near me I slowly closed my eyes because I feel dizzy, my body fell down on the floor, before everything turn black I saw a man running near me.

I saw him trying to wake me up, his eyes full or regrets, nervous, worried, and many more emotions when he looked at me.

I smiled bitterly, I hope you still love me. I closed my eyes and everything went black.