Chapter 2

Two weeks passed and Prince was just ruining my day when we met at school. I feel like Prince didn’t go to school to study because he went to school to ruin my day and my mood.

Last week, I was quietly eating in the cafeteria and he suddenly startled me causing me to choke and he do nothing nut laugh at me instead of giving me a water.

I’m here today in the room and waiting for our president’s announcement, our teacher gave him the grouping list for the research paper. I felt my seatmate moving and of course, it’s Prince had done nothing but to sleep without teacher or vacant time.

“Aika.” I was very shocked because he called my name. I stared at him in disgust. I was very speechless, I didn’t say anything I just stared at him and he did the same.

I suddenly turned my eyes away from his eyes as it absorbed me. I was to drawn to the beauty of his eyes. My heart beat fast and I don’t know why. It’s kinda weird.

Our room’s president came in. my classmates sit up and stop doing the useless thing they do, I noticed Prince was sitting up too, you could see on his face was annoyed because he was falling asleep.

Justin had announced the groupings and my classmates were shocked that there were only two person in one group and we need to defense our research paper to the panel.

“Aika and Prince.” Justin said while smiling like crazy.

“WHAT?!” I was shocked to look at him for what he said.

“Come on, Justin. You probably kidding me.” I said. Justin just smiled at me and continued announcing in front.

Unbelievable! I decided to sit down in my chair and shook my head. Do you have a choice, Aika? Of course, you don’t have!

I was annoyed to turn my gaze to Prince he was just smiled and played his expensive pen. I gave him a death glare but he didn’t notice it.

When Justin’s announcement is already done, a SSG Officer entered in our room and she said we were only half day today.

After that, my classmates got up quickly and left this room. As I was packing my things in my bag. I noticed that Prince had not moving in his seat and just kept playing his pen.

“The classes is over, Prince. You should go home.” I said without looking at him. Maybe he didn’t hear what the officer said earlier because he was smiling like crazy. I grabbed my bag and was about to leave when he suddenly spoke.

“How to court a girl, Aika?” he asked. I hesitantly looked at him, my mind keep processing for what he said. When I realize it, I laugh so hard.

“What’s so funny about what I said?” he said harshly. So, I tried to calm down but I can’t stop giggled.

“Nothing. I’m laughing because I can’t imagine a name Prince Timber Francisco IV doesn’t know how to court a woman? I can’t believe it!” I said and laughing again. He rolled his eyes the reason why I didn’t stop laughing. He looks like a eleven year old seeking advice to his or her siblings on how to court a woman.

“I can help you.” I insisted. He was shocked at my insistence on helping him. I’ll help him just like what I did to Ren. I’ll help Ren to court my best friend Myca. But, when they became official they suddenly left me, they act like they didn’t know me or I never been part of their life.

“Hey, are you alright?” I looked at Prince. If I helped him, would he do the same? Will he also avoid me? My heart ached with the thought that Prince would avoid me. Weird.

“Yes, I’m fine.” I tried to smile in front of him but that wasn’t enough because his forehead was wrinkled as if he check me if I was smiling or I’m telling the truth.

“You’re not, okay. What’s on your mind? Tell me.” he said coldly.

“I’m smiling, Prince. So, I’m fine.” I said and gave him my sweetest smile. He let out a heavy sigh and nodded.

He invited me to leave and go home and he was the first who leave the room. I just shrugged and followed him.

As we walked out of the school he told me about what kind of girl he wanted to be his girlfriend. I insisted to helping him with the courtship, he agreed. So, I said we would start tomorrow.

“Have you ever thought the title of our research?” he asked. Suddenly I wondered what our research title but nothing came to my mind.

“Not yet. Maybe, later I’ll think.” I said and he just nodded. He excuse his self to get his car.

As I got out of the school gate I immediately called a taxi, when I got to taxi I saw Prince’s car. I smiled because he was to lucky to have a good life.

When I got home my phone vibrated and I saw a text message from unknown number.

“I’ll ask you later if I met her. What should I do when I started to court her. Just tell me, Aika.” I read his text. I already know him. I shook my head and entered in our house. I went straight in my room and saw a car key in my bed. I immediately peeked out the window in my room and there I saw orange vios in our garage and my phone vibrated because my dad texted me about his gift for me.

The smile on my lips didn’t disappear. I quickly changed my clothes and I decided to go to the mall.

After I got dressed, I quickly went down the stairs and went to my new car. I opened the gate first before I got into the car and took it out of the garage. I closed the gate and I made sure it was locked properly.

A few minutes later, I arrived at the mall I parked my car in the parking lot. I was wearing a black tube dress, chanel bag and two inch stilletos.

I entered the mall with a smile on my face. I decided to eat at the fast food chain first, after that I went to the supermarket to buy some foods that I want to eat tomorrow because I want to go to Tagaytay Highland Resort.

I am done to the grocery shopping and I want to go home early to pack my things.

I stopped walking when I saw Prince with another girl and they look so sweetbecause their hands are together. They turned around and I noticed they were heading in my direction I quickly changed my way but my eyes saw how Prince kissed the girl. I can’t believe it! They were kissing in the public place! I quickly walked out of the mall. My heart beat so fast and I could feel the tears forming in my eyes. When I got into my car I quickly drove it.

During the three weeks, we spent time together I couldn’t imagine so much better when I’m with him. We became friends, it’s been two years when my two best friends left me.

I was quite every day in school. But, when Prince came into my life everything changed. I experience again to go to school with a smile on my lips because I know, I would see him again. And the days passed, I didn’t realize that my heart slowly falling into him.

“Stupid, Aika! You fool!” I said to myself. I still don’t know where I’m going so I decided to go to the club.

I stopped my car and fix myself before entering the club and I felt that my phone vibrated and I saw Prince’s texted again asking if I have an idea about courtship. I will not help him for what saw earlier, I don’t think he needs my help anymore.

I looked at the dance floor it was pretty crowded I went straight to the counter and ordered hard liquor.

Some time passed I feel tipsy I ordered a many hard liquors and I could feel the drowsy. I rested my head and I remember what happened today.

The girl, the kissed and the realization. I slowly began to pull myself to sleep.