Chapter 1

I had to hurry up the trick I made today because I was going to be late, I was going to missed my first subject again and I’m sure Ma’am Teresa will kill me using her annoying words.

After I got settled, I ran down the stairs and kissed my mom on the cheek when I saw her on the couch. I said goodbye and she told me to eat first but I refused it because I was going to be late.

I grabbed my bag on the couch and ran out of our house. There’s no school bus since it’s too late and it’s too early to get here to pick me up.

When I got to school I was so exhausted that I ran from home to school because I can’t find a taxi or jeepney. I took a deep breath before opening the door in our room and across Ma’am Teresa who is now teaching her lesson for today.

“You’re too early for your second subject, Ms. Aika.” she said with a grin and raised her one eyebrow. I take a deep breath before speaking.

“I’m sorry, Ma’am. I was caught awake because I finished my two reports last night.” I said nervously. I bit my lower lip because she laugh out loud.

I played my fingertips and I was blowed by the forced of her laughter.

“Your hard work. Maybe, you should honorable. Slow down, Ms. Fernandez.” it said harshly and prompted me to sit down.

I was walking to my seat but a man was sitting there. I didn’t want to agrue with this man, so I sat there by the window near the man sitting on my chair.

Our teacher just kept teaching and I just kept listening to the lessons. Ma’am Teresa quickly left our room because the Dean called her.

My classmate made a noise when our teacher left, they are really noisy when no teacher in our room. I felt my seatmate moving, I looked at it his head rested on the arm rest and his eyes was closed and seemed to be drowsy.

I don’t know him, maybe he was transferee? I just watch him, his face is so perfect, his beautiful brows, eyebrows, pointed noise and thin lips a little pink and his cheeks a bit chubby with this fun of squeeze and his earrings that made this guy so handsome. His face was so perfect when I look at him.

I was so shocked when he suddenly look up and caught me looking at him, so I immediately turned away and focused my attention outside.

“I’m almost melting because of the heat in your gaze, Aika.” his cruelly saying it. You’re embarrassed, Aika.

I immediately rested my head on the arm rest for shame, I don’t want to show my face to him because I was so sure I was blushing now.

He laughed softly and I felt like he was standing, I just raised my head and saw him come out of the room, smiling. I hit my head on the arm rest, ignoring what my classmates thoughts.

I’m sure they think now that I’m crazy. Shameful indeed! I just kept hit my head when I suddenly heard his voice the reason why my classmates were screaming.

“Don’t get your head down there because you’re crazy about me, Aika.” he said. The noise in the room was louder, so I covered my ears.

“STOP!!” I strongly said the reason why they stopped screaming my name because of this man. “AND YOU!” I pointed at the man who was still smiling at me. “Shut your mouth or else-“he cut me off.

“Or else you’ll kiss me?” he said. And my classmates shouted louder. There was some cheer on him and I saw Cheska was the one who slut in this room while cheering the name of this man.

“You’re blushing, Aika.” he added. I rolled my eyes and walked out of it. I could hear his laught but I ignored that. He is madman. So, annoying!

I was sitting on a bench I was the only student who was outside since class hour and Ma’am Chevaz should have been in the room but she was not there yet.

As I trying to calm down, I saw a tree that I can climb. I quickly got up and walked towards that tree.

I climbed it effortlessly, I sat on a sturdy branch and there watched our building some come out of the room because there are not teachers and most are boys standby on the corridor.

I even saw my best friend Ren talking to his girlfriend Myca. I sat for a few hours and alarm sounded for the break time.

However, I was not able to get it down immediately because of the amount of the students passing. And when I go down, they’ll see me and I was annoyed by the skirt of our uniform.

I was waiting for the students to run out but I saw the transferee that was my classmate walking in my direction. I thought he couldn’t see me but I was shocked to see him staring at me and smiling.

My eyes widened to see that he was holding a small stone, I screamed as he threw it at me and my forehead ached because of that.

“OUCH!!” I said it hurts. I opened my eyes while my left palm is on my poor forehead. I gave him a death glare and he just smiled as if he were happy with what he done to me.

Because of my annoyance I took off my shoes and threw it at him but he immediately caught it and smelled it.

“Your shoes smell too bad, Aika!” he threw it somewhere. I climbed down this tree and I wanted to punch him. I’m really annoyed now.

“Hey, you! What’s your problem to me, huh?!” I said angrily at him and picked up my shoes and put them back on my feet.

“No price will want to smell your shoes and your feet because they smell like someone not being washed.” laughing it said while looking at my feet.

“Who do you think you are?! WHO ARE YOU?!” I shouted at him and pointed at his handsome face. I could feel the gaze of other students but I don’t care!

“I am Price Timber Francisco IV.” he said. I could feel and see that he had lost all the joy in his eyes and replace it with sadness.

“I’ll go now. Excuse me.” he quickly left in front of me and went straight to the cafeteria.

I just followed Prince’s gaze and his hands is on his pocket while walking and no greeting to the women who greeted him.

I just shrugged and walked to the cafeteria. I bought sandwich and drinks. Prince caught my eye with the man but I didn’t know the man he was talking to. They are at the next table near in the cafeteria exit. Since I didn’t have to do with him, I just went straight to the cafeteria exit. I could feel his stare but I ignored him.

When I got to the room I found a sticky note on my arm rest.

“Sorry, baby.” I read quietly. I looked around the room but no idea who was hanging it here.

I remember only one person, Prince. It’s kinda weird. I drew the sticky note and threw it in the trash can.

I’m not your baby! Never!