Q&A With Spider-Man

Live stream starting soon...

The live stream started with a gloved hand in front of the camera, rustling could be heard as the hand fixed the camera angle.

The hand drew back, revealing Spider-Man sitting in front of the camera. He was sitting outside, the night sky a contrast to his bright red suit.

"Hey everyone!" He said with a wave, as he leaned back with his other hand on his knee.

"How are you all doing? I hope no one is staying up too late." He, in fact, was staying up too late. "For this week's live stream, I was thinking of doing a Q&A! If you have a question, tweet with the hashtag #SpideyQNA."

The hashtag appeared on the bottom of the screen after a few seconds, and soon after questions started pouring in.

"Alright, first question," he starts, opening his phone to scroll through to the first one. "From @ frogington1, 'What's your real name' followed by a frog emoji." He took a moment to chuckle.

"I get this question a lot. For my privacy, I will not answer that. Unlike Tony Stark or Steve Rogers, I'm just a normal guy behind the mask. I'd prefer to keep it that way."

After the chat responded with both disappointment and understanding, he moved on to the next question.

"Alright, @ 2460fun asks 'favorite video games?" He takes a second to think, his hand on the chin of his mask.

"I'd say Animal Crossing? I haven't gotten the chance to play New Horizons yet, since I don't have a Switch." He thought for another second. "But I have been playing the Ace Attorney games. I'd recommend them to anyone who hasn't played them yet. I've only just started the third game though, so no spoilies!"

Spider-Man laughs, taking a moment to look at the chat. A bird flies by, it's chirp audable to viewers.

"Next question, from @ cockadoodledoll, 'opinion on going to Mars?'" He sets his phone down, and faces directly to the camera.

"We're going in the wrong direction. Instead of going to Mars, we should be going to Venus. That gas planet is where it's at. And we all know the saying," he pauses. Maybe for suspense, or maybe so he won't laugh. "Men are from Mars, you murdered your wife!"

He finally lets out a big laugh, picking his phone back up. The chat responds with a mixture of "????" and key smashes.

"Here's a zinger, from @ getterdone, 'Thor, hot or not?' and to that I say," he took a deep breath. "Hot as, pardon my french, fuck!"

He went on a long ramble about how Thor was the hottest Avenger, and how the god was at the same time the cutest man he'd ever met.

"Okay here's another one, @ flashtompson asks, 'Will you be my friend?' Now I've said this before-- chat, stop calling him a simp. It's rude." He interrupted himself as the chat reacted.

"Okay, I'll start over. I've said this before, but you don't need to ask to be my friend. If you're cool, then we're cool." He yawned, the eyes of his suit closing for a second.

"Okay next--" He cut off, breaking into a laugh. He doubled over for what seems like 20 seconds, as the chat's confusion grew.

Finally sitting up, Spider-Man wiped a fake tear from his eye. He still chuckled here and there.

"I can't believe it! The icon makes an appearance! @ showfeetguy asks 'show feet?'"

The chat blew up in a mix of laughter and confusion. A chant of "show feet" started.

"As honored as I am to be requested feet pics by THE showfeetguy, I'm going to have to decline. This feet are top secret, sorry." He finishes with a shrug.

"Alrighty alrighty, it's time for the next question. From @ unidentified_dead_body, I'm just gonna ignore that username, 'Do you drink alcohol?'" He doesn't wait to answer, probably not thinking about his responce.

"No, I'm not old enough to drink." He freezes right after he says that, realizing that he said too much.

The chat explodes.

'baby????'

'comfirmed baby by law'

'holy shit'

'FHJSHDJSCJSH LIL BOY'

'spidam man is a child?'

"Uuh..." He stutters, probably sweating under the mask. "Alexa play Roundabout?"

Live stream ended...