Neighbors

Warning: lol never mind you already know there will be swear words

After a long and rough night patrolling, Peter found himself swinging home. The wind blew against his mask, the cold air attempting to soothe his pounding heart. Peter was running on adrenalin, sleep threatening to overtake him.

He didn't swing for long, as he was now only a web away from his apartment. Stretching his arm in front of him, Peter let a web escape from the shooters on his wrists. Attaching itself onto the wall, Peter pulled at the web, swinging one last time into his apartment window.

Because of his drowsiness, Peter miscalculated the landing, ending up crashing onto the floor, resulting in a loud thump. He shot up, trying to correct himself, ending in him falling again. After many minutes of falling, Peter finally stood up. Hurrying out of the Spider-suit, he rushed into more comfortable clothes.

Just as he was about to retire into bed, a frantic knock came from the front door.

Peter turned to the hallway with a groan. May was out of town for the weekend, so he had to answer the door himself.

Fighting the urge to drag his feet, Peter rushed to the door. He didn't want to keep the person waiting.

Opening the door, Peter froze for the tiniest second, before he gave the visitor a small smile.

"Hello, Mr. Brock. Is there something I can do for you?" Peter spoke gently, knowing how stressed his neighbor always was.

"Uh, yeah, hi. Could you keep it down? It's bothering us- I mean me, a lot." Eddie Brock somehow sounded gruff and breathy at the same time.

Peter gulped, how could he think no one would hear that? "Uh, yeah, I'll s-" Time seemed to slow. His Spidey-senses were blaring, warning him of an incoming attack only seconds away. Peter's eyes widened, as he shut his mouth mid word.

Despite Brock's protests, Peter grabbed onto his arm, pulling out of the way of a bullet. Questions rased through Peter's mind, but he didn't have time for that. Another bullet flew by, only missing by an inch.

Peter pulled Brock into his apartment, slamming the door behind him. "We need to get you out of here. Whoever they are, they aren't going to stop shooting any time soon." Peter headed over to his room, urging Brock to follow.

"You need to get ou-" Brock was cut off by a banging on the door. They were trying to get in.

After they had both got into Peter's room, he slammed the door shut, and rushed over to his bed. Crouching down to reach his web shooters under the bed, Peter grabbed them, and attached them to his wrists. Peter looked at Brock, seeing his confused and scared expression.

"Leave through the window, there's a fire escape that you can climb down," Peter said, gesturing to his window, which he had forgot to close in his drowsiness. He definitely wasn't tired now.

Brock almost went for the window, when a deep voice said, "We can do this ourselves. We don't need a child's help." The voice sounded like it came from Brock, but upon further investigation, his mouth hadn't moved at all.

As if on cue, people dressed in black burst into the room, pointing guns at them both. Just as they were about to shoot, a black tendrel knocked a few of their guns to the ground.

Although it confused Peter, it provided a good distraction. Webs shot from his wrists, connecting with two of the people's guns. Pulling his hands back, the guns flew from their hands, landing on the ground next to Peter.

The fighting went on like this for a surprising few minutes. Peter rested his hands on his knees, panting. Tonight really was rough.

Finally looking up to Brock, Peter is surprised to see a giant, dark, buff looking version of his Spider-Man suit. His eyes widened, and his breath hitched. Peter stumbled back, taking hold of his bedside table.

"Woah..." Peter breathed out, his voice shaky with amazement. He took a small step forward, a smile working it's way onto his face.

"What- who are you?" Peter could barely contain his smile as the creature turned towards him.

"We are Venom." It- he? Said. Peter's eyes lit up. Just as he was going to start asking rapid fire questions, Venom started disappearing, to reveal Eddie Brock himself.

Eddie somehow looked even more tired then Peter. He looked to the now tiny Venom chilling by his shoulder. He looked to Peter, then down to his web shooters. The sweating man sighed, resting his hands on his thighs while looking to the floor.

"What the fuck." He murmured.

"What the fuck, indeed." Peter grinned widely. He wasn't going to sleep tonight, not with the questions in his mind still swimming around.

Lol there you go. Don't ask for a part 2 unless you know what you want it to be about.