Chapter 7

(^^sorry for the short and lame chapter. Ima make up for it.)

~🌻y/n's pov🌻~

The bus stops abruptly waking me up. I feel a sharp pain in my hands and look at them to see them bleeding. I let out a sigh and get off the bus and stand outside Aunt Mae's house.
"I don't think I'm ready for this.." Peter says behind me. I see him turn to walk away but I web him bringing him back.
"Yea, you're not going anywhere." I say back as I use my other hand to shoot a web pressing the doorbell.
"I already said no more fans- y/n? ..Peter?"
"Aunt Maee!!" I saw running up to her and hugging her. She was always my favorite go to person other than Peter.
"..hey Aunt Mae" Peter says awkwardly scratching his head.

~🌻Time Skip🌻~

We met 2 more spider people and a pig and started to introduce ourselves.
"I'm electric spider and I'm from this dimension." I said the last to go before miles.
"Who's the kid?" Spider Noir says as he points to Mile behind me.
"I-I'm miles." He says.
"And what dimension are you from?"
"..Brooklyn" I laugh at his response.
"He's from this universe too. He might not look like much, but he's got potential." I help him.
They all start attacking Miles and I go to help him up when I'm shoved out the way by no other than Gwen. I watch as he takes her hand and helps him up. Forgetting about the cuts on my hand I dig my nails even deeper into my hands causing them to bleed even more.
"Ouch," I yelp out by accident while everyone looks at me. "..hahhaha, my bad..poked myself...?" I say hiding my bloody hands. They continue to attack Miles and I get in front of him.
"That's enough. He hasn't had any training yet. You can't just attack him like that." I reach my hand out to Miles to help him up and I see his eyes go wide.
"Uhmm y/n..why are your hands so bloody?" My eyes widen because I forgot I had a bunch of cuts on them.
"Aha I fell earlier and started picking at it." I say quickly. "Let's get you home though." I help him up and we leave.

~🌻Time Skip (Next Day)🌻~

I woke up with a text from miles and I open it.

Miles🕸
Can you meet me at the park asap?!

Y/n🌻
Yea, you okay?

Miles🕸
no

Y/n🌻
🥺I'm omw.
Read: 9:19

I get ready and head to the park to meet miles. When I get there I see Gwen and Miles talking. Good thing I wrapped my hands last night. They're sitting on the bench in front  of me and I walk up to them. As I get closer I see them hug. Then they start to get closer. I stand there in complete shock as they slowly inch their faces closer to eachother. Their lips are inches away from eachother. Then Gwen closed the gap. I feel my body start to boil with emotions and I turn to walk away only to trip on a tree root and fall with a loud THUMP.
They turn to look where the thump came from and I just stay on the ground face on the dirt hoping to die at that point.
"Y-y/n? Are you okay?" Miles gets up and flips me over.
"Yep. Just looking at nature up close.." I say trying not to show any emotion.
"Well-" miles gets interrupted by my phone ringing. Its Peter. Thank you.
"Oh, its Peter. Gotta go." I answer the call and run off.
"You saved my life. I owe you big time!" I say to peter.
"I bet. You and miles need to get to Aunt Mae's quick. We're gonna do some training."
"You can tell Miles. I just left where he was and I dont feel like going back."
I hear a sigh on the other side of the line then, "okay."
"Bye-" he hung up.

Long chapter ig. My shoulder hurts and I'm bored. Sorry it was kinda iffy and emotional its bc I'm iffy and emotional rn soo... anyways I hope you enjoyed! Stay safe and see yous later!
733 words
3/24/2020
11:21 pm