『Chapter 5』

"Watch the hands, not the mouth."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Miles and I were able to successfully escape from the police and we were discussing where we could go.

"I can't take him to my house, for very obvious reasons."

"I think I have a place we can go."

Miles led the way to his uncle's apartment, both of us carrying the unconscious man. Miles explained to me how his uncle was out of town for a few days as we both trudged up the fire escape and into his uncle's apartment. Once we were finally inside I held the man up for Miles to tie him up to a punching bag with a jump rope. Miles tied multiple knots in the rope and I sat on a nearby chair, staring at the man. He looked exactly like my dad, the only difference was his brown hair. I furrowed my eyebrows looking at him, my brain overflowing with questions I had.

I was scrolling through my phone when I heard movement. I put my phone up and looked up at the punching bag, noticing the man was staring right at me with wide eyes.

"Y-y/n?"

I stared back at the man, furrowing my eyebrows as I got up and walked closer to him.

"Who are you, and why do you look like my d- Peter Parker?"

"Because I am Peter Parker."

"Then why aren't you dead? Why is your hair different? Why are you older-"

"Why is your body…a different shape?"

Miles cut me off and I turned my head, glaring at him. Even if the man wasn't my dad, he looks like and is claiming to be him and it felt like he was insulting my dad.

"Pretty sure you called me fat."

"No, no you just-"

"Hey listen, you don't look so hot either kid. Most superheroes don't wear their own merch."

Miles looked down at his outfit with a frown and I took this opportunity to ask more questions.

"Answer my questions. Why aren't you dead?"

"I could ask you the same thing."

I raised an eyebrow and leaned in a bit, getting curious. I was about to question it before Miles beat me to a question.

"Are you a ghost?"

"No"

"Are you a zombie?"

"Stop it."

"Am I a zombie?"

"You're not even close."

"Are you from another dimension?"

I could see him stiffen and I tilted my head in confusion a bit before Miles continued.

"Like a parallel universe where things are like this universe but different? And you're Spider-Man in that universe? But somehow traveled to the universe, but you don't know how?"