Chapter 3

~Y/n's pov~

I could've saved him. He would've been alive right now. But Miles...he caused this. I sat up on my bed and threw my pillows at my wall. I look down for more pillows but I notice a picture of me and Peter together. I grab ut and look at it while a tear falls onto it.

~Time Skip to the next day~

~🕸Miles pov🕸~

Ok, I really messed up, but i couldn't have let y/n go and get hurt. They both could've ended up dead. And i wouldn't be able to live with myself after that. I'll try talking to her today... I get ready and head out the door going to the costume shop for the memorial today. "I'm going to miss him. Him and I were friends you know." Mr. Lee says while ringing me up. "Can i return it if it doesn't fit?" I asked. "It always fits, eventually." He said while smiling. I looked over to a sign that read, 'No Refunds Ever!' I let out a sigh as i walked out the shop. I get to where everyone is hearing Mary Jane speak...but I can't seem to focus on what she's saying. "He's counting on you," i was able to make out." "He's couting on me," I said outloud. "Yea, I don't think they were talking about you personally-" some random guy was saying to me, but I just shook my head and ignored it.

~🕸Time Skip🕸~

I head to the graveyard to see spideman's grave. As I get closer I see a figure kneeling in front of his tombstone, i hear sobbing and a familiar voice talking. "I'm so sorry Peter.. I could've saved you. You could've still been here with me. But now i'm all alone and don't know what to do..." It sounds like y/n, I think while slowly walking up to her. "Y/n i'm-" She quickly gets up wipes her face and turns around. "I told you to stay out of my way," y/n says in a craked voice. She sounds so miserable.. "I didn't want you to get hurt," I start walking up to her. "If I were to let you get hurt, i'd never forgive myself.." I put my hand on her cheek and wipe her tears. "... because I don't know what i'd do without you y/n." You let out a small chuckle and a smile.

~🌻Y/n's Pov🌻~

Miles puts his hand on my cheek and wipes my tears. "...because I don't know what i'd do without you y/n." He chuckles then gives a nice smile. I blush and look down hoping he doesn't notice. He takes his hand off my cheek and places it on my chin and lifts me head up. I look in his brown eyes while we both get closer, our lips grazed and we were about to kiss..."hey-" Miles turned around frightened and a blue lightning bolt came out his hand and shot the mysterious guy back. Something connected to me and miles pulling us forward towards him. Oh no, he looks unconscious.. Miles lifts back his jacket and looks at me, "he-" "PDNY PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" Me and Miles try to book it but the thing that connected us pulled us back. "The webshooters" I say. We pick the man up and i shoot and web swinging away. Miles gives me the directions we're going to. He said it's his uncle's place. Good thing he's not here. I say as we get it and tie the man to a punching bag. As the guy's eyes open he starts scanning the room. When he gets to me his eyes widen. "..y-y/n..?" "How do you know my name?" "Is it really you? Omg it's been so long since i've seen you.." "Tell me how you know me or else," "Are you from another dimension? If so, how'd you get here?" Miles asks. "Yes," said the man. "I'm Peter B. Parker. I was bit by a radioactive spider and you know the rest. I was the only spiderman. Then one day i was at home then the next second I was here." Peter answered Miles' question and ignored mine again." "How do you know me damnit." I said getting frustrated. Peter sighed and looked down. "In my universe y/n, you were my daughter and we would work together. Then one day you got killed by kingpin.." Peter said looking down a teardrop hitting the ground." "The other spiderman said he'd show me the ropes before he died. You think you could teach me?" Miles asked Peter. Did he forget it was my idea too?? "Rule number one, don't watch the mouth, watch the hands." He lifted his hands and he was untied. "Sorry kids, but go back to being normal teenagers." He said as he jumped out the window and glitched through the fire escape. "Are you okay?" Miles ran to the window and asked. "No. My cells aren't too jazzed about being in the wrong dimension." He tried to jump again but glitched. " You need to help us. Kingpin has built a collider and is trying to kill us." Miles said to Peter. "Wait wait. What did you say?" "Kingpin is trying to kill us," "No about the collider. Where is it at?" "Under brooklyn tower." "Ok, see you later." Peter said walking up the side of another building. "You can't stop it without this," i held out the goober looked at it and realized Miles broke it. I glanced at him. "How'd you take that from me?" Miles asked me. "Give me the goober y/n." I put it behind my back and swapped it for a pack of gum. I put it in my mouth and threatened to swollow it. "I'm gonna swallow it." I said to Peter with the goober in my mouth. "I'm sorry what?" Peter asked. "I said i'm gonna-" he webbed the gum pack out my mouth. "This is a pack of gum," "watch the hands, not the mouth" i said mimicking him. "You're really good." Peter said to me. "What are you in this universe?" "I'm the Electric Spider, I used to be spiderman's 'sidekick' until he died. "Ohh ok. Y/n you're coming with me. Miles, go back to being a normal teenager." "Either Miles goes, or i'm not going." I say to Peter. "Perfect."Peter says while going on his own. "What are you guys doing?" He asks looking back down. "Trying to make you feel guilty, is it working?" I said back. Peter turns yells in his sleeve and tells us to come on. Me and Miles get up and hug. We start getting closer about to kiss until Peter's dad side kicks in and he shoits a web at me pulling me towards him and away from miles. "None of that ok." Peter says.

~🌻A/n🌻~
Sorry for not updating as much as I wanted to, but i've been goibg thru sone stuff but i'm feelibg a lil better and will start working on this again. :) anyways, hope you enjoyed. ;))
7/20/19 2:48 am
1209 words