『Chapter 6』

"Ready!"

"Ready."

————————————————————————————

"I love this burger. So delicious. One of the best burgers I've ever had... In my universe, this place
closed six years ago. I don't know why. I really don't."

Miles and I sat across from Peter as he downed his burger in a matter of a few minutes. Miles watched him in amusement as I just stared out the window. This was my dad's favorite place and we'd come all the time. It felt weird for me to be here with another version of him.

The waiter comes up to the table and puts the check on our table before walking off again. Peter slows his eating down and looks at me and Miles.

"You have money right? I'm not very
liquid right now."

"I got it."

I rolled my eyes a bit before getting the money out while Miles started talking.

"Can we focus?"

"Uh huh, sure."

"The other Peter-"

Miles was cut off by Peter reaching for Miles' burger while he asked, "You gonna eat that? ...I'm listening."

Miles rolled his eyes and I turned to face the two, listening in to the conversation they were having. "The other Peter said he was going to show me the ropes."

"Wow...just completely leave me out of the story."

I frowned and looked back out the window as Miles gave a small apology. I just shrugged it off and continued looking out the window as I listened to the rest of the conversation.

"You got any Spider-Man tips you can tell me now?"

"Yeah I got plenty. Disinfect the mask. You're gonna want to use baby powder in the suit, heavy on the joints. You don't want any chafing, right?"

"Anything else?"

"Nope, that was everything."

"I think you're going to be a bad teacher." I stifled a laugh at Miles' comment, quickly apologizing as I could feel Peter's glare in my direction.

"Mhmm.. Look up where Alchemax is."

"It's in Hudson Valley. I've been there before." I turned to face Peter, not making eye contact and keeping my head rested on the palm of my hand. I could see Miles getting excited and I softly laughed.

'Cute'

"You can teach me to swing on the
way there."

Peter let out a soft laugh in response to Miles before standing up and walking outside. Miles and I followed behind him quickly until he abruptly stopped, causing me to run into his back. I let out a soft apology before looking around, noticing we were at a bus stop. I rolled my eyes a bit before sitting on the bench and waiting for the bus.

"I'm not swinging to the Hudson Valley. Not after a hearty burger-breakfast. Keep your legs fresh, you're gonna thank me later." Miles shook his head in disappointment and sat next to me with crossed arms, as we all waited for the bus. Once it arrived we all got on and rode to Hudson Valley.

Peter unzips his shorts and pulls them down, putting his mask on as he finishes. After noticing him suiting up Miles and I do the same.

"And it's a no on the cape."

"Yeah...it's cute but kinda tacky,"

"I think it's cool." Miles retorts before Peter grabs the cape in an attempt to snatch it off, however before he could Miles held onto it.

"Take that off, it's disrespectful. Spider man does not wear a cape." Peter finally succeeded in snatching the cape off of Miles and threw it on the floor without another word.

All three of us made our way to the edge of the forest we were in, hiding behind bushes as the Alchemax building was in front of us.

"So how do we retrace Peter's steps?"

"That's a good question... Y/n what would your Peter do?"

"Thanks for not forgetting about me," I rolled my eyes at Miles and turned towards Peter, still unable to make eye contact with him, "First we infiltrate the lab, find the head scientist-"

"The lady with the bike is the head scientist! It was in a documentary we watched in school." Miles interrupted

"Third, we hack into the computer-"

"It's not technically hacking. It's kinda-" Miles interrupts again and I glare at him, gaining a small apology from him.

"Then we download the important stuff into a USB drive and we're done." The boys nod in response to the plan and Peter starts stretching.

"What am I doing?" Miles asks and we both turn to him.

"You'll be the lookout. Very important stuff."

"Look man, you have to teach me the Spiderman stuff so I can help."

"Just watch and learn kid, I'll quiz you later."

Miles looks at me for help and I just shrug my shoulders at him, "You clearly couldn't care less about me and my help. I would've helped if you did." I shrug one note time and face back towards Peter.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

With that we both swing stealthily to the building, where we find a grate and crawl into it with me in the front.

————————————————————————————

A/N
I've been thinking about how to fix the story up to fit in with the new movie, and I think I've found the way to. However, the relationship will progress a lot slower than the first version I made. If that upsets you I'm really sorry T-T but I couldn't think of any better ways for the story to work. I hope you enjoy it :)

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 26, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

My Sunflower🌻🕷🕸 (Miles morales x y/n story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें