Chapter 4

~Y/n's pov~

We've finally arrived at Hudson Valley and got off that smelly bus. We go and find a spot to hide behind a rock. "Here's the plan," Peter starts up. "I'll sneak in and find the head scientist lady-" " The lady with the bike! She was in a video we watched in class." Miles chimes in. "Perfect, follow her work my charm, get her computer, steal a bagel from the cafeteria, then head out. Got it? Good." "What about us?" I ask while crossing my arms. "Oh yea, you two will stay here and keep a lookout. Y/n watch miles.." He looks at miles suspiciously then quickly tied him to a tree. "So you won't do anything. I'm watching you kid." Then he swings off and I laugh at Miles.
  ~Miles pov~

"Okay he's gone. Can you please untie me now?" I ask y/n while she's still laughing. "Uh, hold on." She says while pulling out her phone and takes a picture. "Ok, ok. I'm coming." She untied me and we went back to the rock. We sit in an awkward silence until I finally speak up. "Soo, how have you been lately? Are you okay?" "I-I don't know. I don't really want to talk about it right now miles," "It's okay. If you ever need someone to talk to, I got you." I said giving a warm smile.
  ~y/n's pov~

Ugh..it's something about him..his smile, his eyes, his voice. It just makes me feel so calm and so safe. I look up into his brown eyes for a couple seconds then pull him into a hug. He hugs back and we stay in that position for awhile. When I let go I have tears running down my cheeks. The last time I had a really good hug like that was from Peter. Miles gives me a face of sadness and puts his hand on my cheek to dry them as I look into his eyes. "Man, fuck this cliche shit" I say as I pull Miles into a kiss. I pull away to see his face in total shock. "I-I'm sorry" I said while looking down trying to hide my now red face. I feel his hand lift my chin up and his lips crashing into mine. We kiss for awhile until we hear a door close. "What was that?" I said pulling away and looking. "...Kingpin." Miles said looking as well. "We gotta do something," he said standing up.

Yeaa, so this is short lol but it's a re-start. I didn't really like this story and didn't really have that many ideas for it and honestly just gave up but, I'M BACK NOWW!! 🤪💀
457 words
1/30/20
10:56 pm