Chapter 5

"Your presence is needed in The Diablo's chambers in one hour," the mirror announced as I kept my eye contact on the wall.

I think about an hour ago I started having a staring contest with the wall, that was peeling old paint and it was winning.

Sighing, I turned my head to the mirror in hopes that Chance could see me. It had been days since he talked to me, and honestly, it made my heart jump in excitement seeing that there were other people out there.

That meant this whole time the Diablo's had been lying. I knew they were evil but I didn't think they would go as far as keeping people trapped and brainwashing them.

Getting up slowly I walked over to the mirror, getting up and close and personal with it. I didn't understand how he made contact with me, the mirror was wired to the Diablo's main server.

Apart of me felt like this unexpected meeting was because they saw there was a hack in my mirror. Either way, I was prepared for more beatings because I knew they were coming.

There was no way I could control my mouth knowing what I know now, but I felt like I had to try. It was probably a safer move.

"Chance..." I whispered into the mirror hoping he could hear me and give me a response.

But he didn't.

Sighing I took the opportunity to get ready. My mirror gave me a basic black outfit and I asked for full coverage because I didn't want my black and blue scars to be shown.

I felt them all through my back, and I felt disgusted feeling the peeling skin. Wincing at the pain, I jumped moving my hands from my back.

Getting ready slowly, I didn't want to rush anything because I definitely wasn't interested in meeting with them.

"Let's go." A guard pounded on my door.

In disbelief, I looked at the clock seeing indeed an hour had passed.

"Coming," I mumbled opening the door, knowing if I didn't come out now they would break it open.

Grabbing me roughly by my arm I hissed at the pain that shot through me as he led me to the chambers. Bystanders watched me and quickly turned their heads once I made eye contact like they were told to stay away from me.

"Go in." He ordered before letting me go and standing in front of the door back in position. 

Taking a look behind me people indeed were whispering and mumbling little things.

"Do you think they're going to kill her?"

"I wouldn't be surprised." 

Good thing I wasn't afraid to die.

Walking in I looked at my surroundings seeing the living room space that was a dark gray ashy color. These people lived for bland colors, and all I wanted out this life was some color.

"Nice of you to join us." Lady Diablo spoke looking up at me up and down putting the drink down where she was, the bar.

" Lady Diablo spoke looking up at me up and down putting the drink down where she was, the bar

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.