Chapter 17

"My stomach is on tip." I rubbed my stomach coming out the bathroom with my durag on as Saige laid out on my back hissing in pain.

Her period came this morning and she explained to me that her first and second day was always the worst when it came to cramps. I gave her some ginger ale, and rubbed her stomach earlier because she said she was in too much pain to get up and eat.

Ginger ale was a black person's medicine.

Laying my body at the end of the bed, I held my phone up going on Live.

"Wassup ya'll?" I asked out and automatically Saige put her feet my by head.

"Why does it seem like girls are brats when they get on their period?" I asked out

"Cause' we have blood leaking out or vaginas, and it feel like someone punching our stomachs and backs. Don't get me started on the migraines and cravings." I read Lola's comment out loud ignoring the flirtatious comments.

"Hm." I had no reply to her comment so I kept staring at the comments as Saige put her feet all over me.

"Move jit." I looked up at her seeing her eyes closed with a smile on her face.

"I need you in this video, call me later." I read my friend's Smooth Gio's comment and I replied back to him.

"Let me tell ya'll about the first time Saige farted around me, she almost had a heart attack." I laughed out until Saige kicked me in the eye making me hiss.

Grabbing my phone that fell, I got off live getting up with an attitude. "Cut it out." I mumbled laying on her boobs massaging them looking at the clock. Her only class today was at three in the afternoon, and it was twelve so I wanted to make sure I kept up with the clock.

"You ain't even have to embarrass me on there like that." Her Hatian accent came out a little as I smiled at her kissing her cheek.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ -- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ -- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ -- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘

"You're the best brother ever." I read the sticker Saige put on the video we took as I continued driving shaking my head.

"You gon' make them people think we on that incest white people shit, for real." I shook my head as she fixed her bob hair cut under my sweater that she wanted to wear today.