Beat It Up (Halloween)

Christina

I was putting the finishing touches on my hair, and makeup to go along with my outfit. Devil hadn't been home all day. He kept saying he'd meet me at the club. To make his club even more popular among the public he decided to throw a free Halloween party. The best dressed couple won a grand total of five thousand dollars. I thought five thousand was too much, but when you shitting money I guess five thousand ain't breaking the bank.

I wanted to take my costume to the extremes this year. I thought about all my options, but nothing came to mind. One of my favorite Disney movies was Pocahontas. I decided to do a modern day take of that. I was pleased with my costume, but I couldn't say the same for my ill-tempered better half.

I grabbed my clutch, and headed out to the club.

20 minutes later...

I was feeling myself a little too much. I was on my third shot of patron, and my fifth glass of Black Cherry Cola. I wasn't drunk, just highly tipsy- and anticipating the main man of the hour.

I watched as Gab, and Aug walked towards me.

"My brudda just walked in, and he gon' have yo' ass when he see yo outfit Chinks." He chuckled, while pulling Gab off to the other side of the VIP room.

I shrugged my shoulders. One: I was a grown ass woman. Two: the only thing Devil ran was his muthafucking mouth. Three: I brought it with my money, so his argument is in fucking valid.

I picked the last cherry out of my Black Cherry Cola and chewed it savoring the taste. I guess the liquor, and shots were catching up to me. I threw the cherry stem into my mouth just for good measurements. I pulled it back out, and smirked at the perfectly tied knot. Not less than two minutes I felt a stinging sensation on my ass that caused me to yell out, and rub my ass. Pain would be an understatement. I knew I had his handprint on my ass, and I also knew he wasn't pleased with my slight alterations to my costume.

Devil

I finally made it to the event after spending half the day with my mama, and a little time at the therapist. I was a little worried that I had been the active personality this long. This shit was absurd, but the therapist said that it had to be something really serious that Xavier was resisting medication. His ass talked to her for a little bit, but she refused to share with me. Talking about patient confidentiality. The fuck is that, and we one in the same.

Of course the club was full of irrelevant ass hoes. Dana, and Tiffney were right in the mix. However, my brother wasn't here tonight. He didn't want preggo out in this environment knowing that we always had niggas, and bitches lurking. I would hate to set this bitch off with my ole' lady, and sister in laws in the function.

As I got closer inside the club the Dj gave me a head nod, and a small shout out. My brothers were coming my way with their ladies.

Lani spoke up first.

"Don't kill our sis too bad Dev. We told her ass she wasn't grown, but she is shitting on these basic ass bitches tonight. Including your irrelevant ass jump off that's been begging to get that ass tapped." She chuckled, while pointing in the direction of Tiff and Dana.

I shook my head because that girl's mouth was worse than Christina.

Gab just smirked at me.

Aug spoke up next.

"Mane bra I told Chinks you were gonna have her ass fa' that fit she rocking." He laughed, while give me that look.

I already knew Chris ass was wearing some shit I wasn't going to approve of.