Thirty-Three: Sharp Shooter

August
My family comes befo' anythang. I had to lie to Cha though. She was on my back heavy about where I was off to 11:30 at night. I just told ha I had some loose ends to tie up with a shop- and a restaurant. It wasn't a lie- cause I actually did make stops through.

I pulled up to the location that Amari told me to meet her at. Amari was a certified sharpshooter. Baby girl was an ex-Marine, with an itchy trigga finger. She was who we came to when we needed bigga' shit done. This situation was some bigga' shit. I lit up my blunt as I waited on her to pull through. I was almost finished with my blunt when I saw the candy apple red Benz pull in. I smirked, that guh loved red. I stepped out my truck and leaned against the hood.

"So, I was in the middle of falling asleep, this had better be good Santiago." she spoke, with her brow raised.

Just like ha ass, all business and no play. I ain't blame ha doe. Pocketing 5 thousand a job I wouldn't be fa the bullshit either.

"I got a luh situation with my niece" I stated, while stuffing my hands in my front pockets.

"What's the matter with Isabelle?" she inquired, looking worried.

See what I mean, Isabelle touched everyone she's ever met. She was just that much of uh charmer. Quite like ha Uncle Aug.

"Her bad built ass motha came back in the picture and got custody." I stated, while looking around.

Amari shook her head, she was just like one of the boys-so she pretty much knew everything about us. Did I mention she used to work for our father too? Baby girl got her first job at the age of eighteen- and she been shooting shit since. My dad kept her on because she wasn't ya average sharpshooter. She stood at 5'8", reddish brown hair, and she had the looks of a china doll. In other words, one would say she was too fucking pretty to be pulling the jobs that she does.

"Aug you know I don't like involving little kids in the shit I do. What if something happens?" she inquired, shaking her head back and forth.

I ain't think about that shit until she brought it up. One thing I liked about Amari is she thought shit through instead of acting out on pure emotion. I just wanted that hit out.

"How about this, I follow the bitch around for a few- and check out how she's operating. Once I get a list of the people that's in on shit. I start picking mothafuckas off one by one." she spoke, nodding her head.

"I like the way ya think China Doll. How about I give ya an advancement just for the PI skills you doing." I suggested, while pulling my wallet out.
She laughed a little.

"Just give me my money for the niggas I got to pop. I take personal enjoyment of putting a hot one through that bitch eyes. I never had a family, and you guys have been my brothers- always looking out for me. I always said if she ever came back in the picture I had a special bullet for that bitch." She chuckled, making an imaginary gun and pulling the trigger.

We could always count on Mari to get the job done with nothing tracing back to anybody. Clean and precise type shit.

"When you gonna start investigating shit?" I asked, wanting to get shit started soon as possible.

"Get me an address, and I got the rest from there. Funny thing, Raf paid me to take out a nigga that was fucking with ya'll cash flow a few days ago. Ya'll keep this shit up I'll have that beach house in Maui in no time." She giggled, placing her hand on her hips.

That girl was a certified jet setter- if she wasn't playing assassin her ass was on a plane going somewhere. I ain't blame ha though....at the age of 23 she was set for life.

"Shit as long as The Santiago Cartel is thriving we'll always have some enemies trying to stop that hustle Mari. As long as they trying....ya always got a job round these parts babeh.

She nodded her head in understanding

"So, when can I expect the address for ole girl?" she questioned, while walking backwards.

"Well, I'll call Raf and let him know what I'm up to- and he'll provide ya with the address and shit." I stated, walking backwards as well.

"Thank ya fa ya time China doll" I smirked, throwing up my hand.

"Don't call me that shit Santiago" she yelled, back giving me the finger.

I chuckled because she never liked that nickname. I pulled out the lot making a quick call to Raf. Cha shot me a text in a little number that had me adjusting my dick. All games aside I had to get home and give luh babeh what she was feigning.

Okay, so this isn't really long- but its another filler chapter that is important to the next couple of situations that are going to happen within this story. I'm so evil- but I love ya'll. Excuse any mistakes!😂😏