Celebration

Scar
As soon as the judge told me I was awarded full custody back, and custody over King I hit the fucking Nae-Nae in the middle of the floor. There was nothing eIse to be said. I just wanted my kids so we could leave.
As we walked out Lani had King-and I had Belle. I questioned where Ang was, but I thought about that hit. Knowing China she came through as promised.
"I gotsa a new family" King squealed, as Lani locked him in his seat.
I smiled at him. Watching him smile, and giggle he looked like someone. My pops to be exact. Ang wasn't that low though.
"Yes, and we have a new son who we are going to shower with love." Lani replied, tickling his sides.
I knew they were going to form a bond that was undeniable. Belle probably was going to be ready to through the hands with her brother after a whole.
I chuckled pulling the door closed
"What are you laughing about Simba?" Lani questioned, fastening her seatbelt.
"About how we are going to have to referee for your time. I'm the King, so I get 50 percent. Belle gets ten, and King gets ten." I nodded, satisfied with my division of time.
"Is that so" she giggled
"Yup, but I get the most loving" I winked, and ran my hand up her thigh.
"Alright, calm down nasty" she giggled, pushing my hand away.
I chuckled and looked back. King and Belle were having an intense conversation. I wasn't sure about what. His eyebrow was raised up, and Belle lip was boxed up.
"Papa, brodder say that girls get pedicutes-but mommy twinky pear."
I looked to the left of me because I didn't want her to see me laughing. Nat pinched me-but I couldn't help the chuckle that escaped my lips.
"King, what if I do it too? Then we can get ice cream and pizza afterwards?" I bargained, looking over at him.
A small smile broke out on his face.
"We gets to do guy stuffs. I love you Izz- but a mans need mans time" he huffed, crossing his arms.
He really wasn't trying to go to the nail shop. I had to do right by the Queen and the Princess. Lani had this planned for the longest, and I would be pussy deprived if I said no.
We pulled into the parking lot of Diva Nails 10 minutes later. Q was the baddest with this nail shit. Talking the coldest to touch a drill, and a bottle of polish. Lani was devoted to Q. Nobody ever touched her nails. Just Q!
"Wait a minute....where this handsome fella came from?"
"That's my big brodder Ms.Q" Belle explained, stretching her arms upward.
Q smiled down at Iz while shooting Lani, and I a questioning eye.
"It's a really long story. We are just doing what anyone with big hearts would do." I remarked, smiling in the process.
Q nodded in return and led us over to the pedicure chairs. Q prepped us and Yoko finished us off one by one.
I looked up and mentally slapped myself. Tiff and Dana were coming through the door with huge smiles on their faces. I looked over at Lani, and she looked completely unbothered by the situation at hand. Q was starting on her nails. I took the kids and say in the chairs at the front. Tiff and Dana were talking loud for no reason. I knew they were trying to get a rise out of one of us. I refused.
If my lady wasn't worried- then I refused to let it bother me.
****
Lani
I was aware of what was going on. A wise woman once told me you cannot allow negativity to rent a space in your head. You will forever be in debt to that negativity. Its easier to live with positive minds, and God filled hearts. I didn't have time for anything these two concocted. Q was putting the last coat of pink passion on my nails.
"Girl, you better than me. I would be dragging a bitch up and down this shop." Q mumbled, rolling her eyes.
"They regulars?"
"No, they just made an appointment yesterday. You know I love what I do- but I do not deal with messy females."
Q and I went to school together. Way before she became known in this nail game. She's always been about her peace, and maintaining a drama free zone.
Tiff and Dana obviously keeping tabs trying to send back information. I'll be glad when they finish this shit for good.
"Girl I'm about to tell them I cannot service them. I don't see how you guys can be this calm. Broads never quit until they get drugged."
"Don't mess up your money flow" I explained, shaking my head.
"You know it's never been about the money. I genuinely care about my clients. My whole staff cares, but I will not tolerate people disrespecting my clients."
She stopped what she was doing and turned around.
"I apologize for inconveniencing you in anyway, but I will not service simple minded individuals. I do not promote, nor do I support people that are constantly dragging another person in the mud. We are Queens, so we should treat one another as such. I do appreciate the support- but I cannot deal with the antics you two have going on." she explained, giving them a small smile- and turning around towards me.
"You don't have to service us. Their are five other open booths." Dana snapped, rolling her eyes.
"Understandable, but I sign their pay checks. The establishment as a whole will not service either one of you.
"When black people get a little power they don't know how to act." Tiff added, rolling her eyes- and sucking her teeth in the process.
I shook my head because they were doing the most for no reason.
"No, I do know how to act. I do not associate myself with women who constantly feel the need to drag another woman down. Does not matter if it's, a client or a stranger. I do not tolerate disrespect from anyone. No matter where it is happening. Therefore, have a nice day, and I pray your day is filled with blessings.
"Bitch keep your blessing and prayers" Dana snarled, stoning out first.
Tiff made a gun with her hand and shot it in Scar's direction with a wink.
That kind of had me on edge a little bit. The thought of possibly losing Scar didn't sit well with me. I erased the thoughts, and that image from my head. Today was a celebration. I was focusing on my love, and our two blessings.
"Thank you Q"
"Girl no need to thank me. You know we both come from hood-rat ville, but it's easier to kill a person with kindness. Every action does not deserve a reaction. You have to pick and choose what you allow to consume your space, energy, and time. Simple minded women like that aren't worth your time or day. Women like that  never prosper. They're always worrying about how the next woman is cutting her grass, and keeping her flowers so healthy."
Q was spitting some real knowledge as always.
"Thank you baby girl." She smiled, handing me my purse.
"Girl it's always love when I come through. You know I cannot stay away for too long" I giggled, placing my purse on my shoulder.
King complimented me, and Belle on how we looked pretty. We both said thank you.
"So....we going to do mans things now?" King questioned, looking agitated.
I picked him up. Looking between him and Belle I couldn't wrap around my mind how these two ended up with a crazy ass mama like Ang. I knew God placed me in their lives for a purpose. I planned on showering them both with the same love my mom gave me and Cha until she passed away. It may take a village to raise a child, but trying to heal damage another person caused took a lifetime. I was willing, and able to take on that task at hand. My mission from the beginning was to build them up. No child deserves less than unconditional love, and positive guidance. I planned to give all three of them my unconditional love. I smiled, as we were securing everyone in. I looked over at Scar, and he smiled.
"I love you Simba"
"I love you too Nala"
I smiled at his corny Lion King reference.
Hopefully nothing but positive and peaceful situations transpired. However, with the Santiago men that was not always the case.

So this was supposed to come out before the Disney thing- but I forgot and got excited with the last chapter. Lol. I included it as an outtake. Excuse all mistakes and enjoy!-CP💜