Four: Party Life

7:30 p.m.

Xavier

I was waiting for Chris to come downstairs. It was opening night of my new nightclub and I told her little ass to be ready before 8. She loves pushing my buttons, but when I snatch her little ass I'm wrong. I was about to yell for her again until she cleared her throat. My baby was looking fine as hell. I loved a woman that can dress up and down, but still look good in either. Chris was looking beautiful.

"About time your short ass decided to grace me with your presence." I said while chuckling. She looked at me and gave me the finger. "That was so funny I forgot to laugh." she replied laughing at her own joke. I grabbed the keys to the Lamborghini as Chris made her way to the passenger side. I jogged to her side to open the door, and ran to my side.

After getting caught at every red light, and enduring the silent treatment from Chris my mood went from happy to piss. My attitude was on ten. I was just ready to chill with my brothers, and let Chris do her. When I pulled up valet immediately took my keys.

"Baby" I whispered in her ear pulling her towards me. "Hmm Xavier" she hummed out. "You look beautiful tonight." I replied. "Thank you" she stated simply. I felt her body relax in my arms. "Little nigga you had an attitude because I didn't compliment you?" I asked with a raised brow.

"Yes" she stated. I shook my head at her and chuckled. "You copped an attitude with a nigga before I could do anything, so fix your face short ass. "Takes an ass to know an ass" she replied. "But you got one hell of an ass ma." I replied with a smirk. I heard her huff. As we got closer there were a lot of women out, but two stood out the most. I just knew some shit was going to pop off tonight.

I was praying hard that Dana and Tiffney didn't see me, but apparently my luck ran out because the broad yelled out my name. I mean she was screaming loud as hell. I felt a tug on my jacket sleeve. "Baby why she screaming your name?" Chris asked curiously. "Somebody I used to fuck with before us. Chris just nodded her head. That was one of the many reasons I liked Chris. She never flipped on petty shit. My lil rida-

Chris told me to see what was up, but I know how conniving these two were, so I took my baby with me. As we made it closer I could hear the messiness flowing already. I just nodded to a few dudes and smirked at these thirsty hoes.

Once we made it to where Tiffney and Dana were standing... Tiffney started off wrong.

"Why you on my man?" she asked bluntly. Chris chuckled and picked at her nails. My baby was too fine to be dragging bitches up and down the Boulevard tonight.

"Tiffney we fucked, nothing more and nothing less" I spat. Dana and Tiffney rolled their eyes. "I hope them shits get stuck like that too." I stated with attitude.

"This bitch got you acting though?" Dana asked me. I felt Chris move, but my reflexes were quicker. As we made our way into the club I saw Christon and Jenn walking up.

Christian

"Baby why my brother got Chris in the air like that?" I asked chuckling. Jenn furrowed her brows and looked ahead. It's either one or two things that has her ass riled up. "What's that?" I asked curiously. "She about to beat your brother ass, or some fee called her a bitch. By the way she squirming it's the second one. I chuckled at her squirming.

We made our way in the club, and baby thug life was fuming once we made it to V.I.P Gabrielle and Jenn were trying to get Chris to calm down.

My brothers and I were holding down our normal corner. We asked in unison what was wrong with Chris. August decided to elaborate. "Fa' real bruh shawty beefin' hard." he stated with a chuckle. "Dana and Tiffney here man" X stated running his hand down his face. My ears perked up at the mention of Dana. I had no time for the drama. It was my brothers night and I wanted it to be uninterrupted by bullshit.