Calculating Words

A/N I haven't gotten on a desktop to put in the cast list yet, but until I do this is Olivia (Barbara Palvin). We're going to pretend she has green eyes, apparently they're 'blue'.
///////////////

I'm bored out of my mind, and I have no idea why I decided that Olivia Price would become my next victim. Actually I didn't decide, it was out of the blue. I didn't realize what I had done until it was over, and now I had to pay for the consequences.

But sometimes consequences came in the best way.

---------------
"So how do you want to do this?" I stated bleakly. I wanted this over. I was ready to go home, finish my A.P U.S History essay, e-mail Mrs.Whinston, my A.P World Lit. teacher about extra credit, and go to bed. I also wanted to see if my Dad would be home early tonight. I needed to make sure he wouldn't find out about any of this.

"You make it sound like I'm holding you here against your will. You can leave...though consequences and all that." He tilted his he back and forth as if weighing the choices.

Oh well, "Oh well, I still hope for the best." I monotoned because obviously singing Mayday Parade at random times can rip ones heart out unexpectedly.

"Making subtle references to bands will not help your situation." He points out.

"Just. Ugh. What exactly do you need help with anyways?"

"Uh...Calculus. I think." He looks thoughtful for a minute then awkwardly places his hand on the back of his neck.

"Okay, well we'll go through a few problems first and see what you struggling with. okay?" I suggest.

"Okay. Sure." he pulls out a textbook and hands it to me, "This is the book Mr.Rodgers gave me earlier. Told me I needed to learn these first."

Glancing at the book, I suddenly realized just how hard this was going to be. "Partley this is an Algebra 1 book."

"Oh." Awkward. Again.

"Yeah. Oh."

~~~~~

"I can't do this anymore!"
Drake suddenly stood without warning causing me to flinch slightly (more like jump) either way, I lost my balance and fell on his bed and because I'm only human I tried grabbing onto the closest thing to me...which happened to be Drake himself. We tumbled into a soft landing on his bed with him on top of me and me redder than a rose.

"Oh my-" I start to say but am interrupted by a soft hush from Drake. So I shut my mouth and glance up into his eyes, but for some unorthodox reason I can't look away from his unwavering gaze-

"Drake!" A tired/worn female voice screeched from close by.

Drake looked slightly amused by something I had finally come to the realization of and was  starting to panic.

"My mom is home."

"What?" My eyes felt like they were going to fall out of my bed.

"I said my mom is here." Rolling his eyes like it was such a simple statement and not a problem at all. "Come on. Come meet her."

"Drake!" The voice was closer.

What? No! "What! No?"

"Are you asking me or are you telling me no?"

"Telling?" I'm so confused.

"Well it doesn't matter what you say." He looked like he was ready to laugh until he died.

"No. I refuse to been drawn any more into this than I have t-"

"Drake? Honey, how many times do I have to tell you not to talk to yourself so loudly. It makes you sound crazy. Not that anyone who talks to themselves out loud is crazy-"