What? (1)

"Daddy, I'm headed to school early. Mrs.Pillsbury found a way to get me into the last college course they have!" I wasn't sure why I was lying to my dad, but this was a first. In fact being blackmailed before never kept me from telling my dad anything and everything. Yet something told me if I told my dad about Drake Partley, he would want to know how we met, and that is where the blackmail came in.

"Alright sweetheart. Don't forget to make sure you actually have some fun this year. It is your señor year after all." He lightly stressed, drinking the steaming cup of coffee I had made him this morning.

"Yes sir," I mock saluted him, "Don't worry. I have to be social to get into college." I grabbed the keys off of the counter in front of where he was seated. Bending over to kiss his cheek before quickly turning around to leave I grabbed my own mug off the counter.

"Livvy, that's not what I meant." He sighed slightly frustrated.

"I know, but I don't have time for fun daddy." I glanced at my watch checking the time. I winced. Definitely going to be late.

"Livvy, please ju-"

I quickly interrupted him, "Sorry, I have to go! Love you!" I yelled blowing him a kiss while almost slamming the door.

As soon as I was in the car I plugged my phone into the auxilary cord. I put the keys in the ignition and turned on the heater, rubbing my hands together for more friction.

I tapped shuffle in my music and once Love Like Woe by The Ready Set blasted through my speakers I begin driving to school.

~~~~~

"School." Sighing, I turned off my music and put my phone on vibrate. I was sitting there silently when a knocking sound startled me. I looked towards the window to find an olive skin, black haired, golden eyed boy.

I rolled down my window waiting for him to say something. "Princess."

His voice was husky and soothing.

Rolling my eyes I replied, "Partley."

"Princess, I am astonished that you actually obeyed my meager command to meet me here before school. I was starting to think you were a no show." He stated. I looked closer realizing he had shades on which surprised me, not because it was somewhat frosty in this Columbus, Ohio weather, but because I remembered his eye color.

"Well, I honestly couldn't have you telling my dad I allegedly became a prostitute complements of my wonderful mother." I stated sarcastically.

"What's up with you and your mom?"

"We were just fine until she decided to humiliate my dad through me." My lips were in a thin line now.

He nodded, understanding.

One thing everyone at Woodway Prep. knew about Drake Partley was that his mom was a little on the...I'm-out-for-revenge-and-nothing-can-stop-me side.

I then realized that it was time for me to figure out what Drake wanted. "What exactly do you want from me? I mean, after last night you obviously don't want sex and you are sitting on a pile of money as big as mine, so what is it?"

"Well if you would get out of your car I could tell you. It's not like I'm going to hurt you." He rolled his eyes maintaining a stony expression.

I glanced down embarrassed for no reason whatsoever. Taking of my seat belt I grabbed my keys and my phone and placed them in one of the purses I had left in my back seat for when I'm forgetful or lazy.

Drake stepped back as I opened my door and grabbed my purse. I slammed the door (unintentionally of course). I watched as he winced, "Please for a car lover's sake, don't hurt the beautiful Porsche."