Starters

I woke up on the floor the next morning still in the same balled-up position I was in last night. I stand up and walk to my mirror. I open up the Drawer and scramble around inside looking for my hair brush.

I start to comb my long lack hair. My ice blue eyes always stood out from my tan skin. My parents always thought it was strange that I was born with blue eyes, but no one else has them.

I continue brushing my hair when Jack walks in.
"Feeling better?" He says taking a sip of his coffee.
"Yeah I feel a little but better." I say setting the brush down.

I walk out of my room and Jack follows me into the kitchen. My mother is rushing around trying to get ready for work.

I stand in the middle of the kitchen waiting for her to acknowledge me. I stood there for about a minuet while she kept walking past me,rummaging through the kitchen cabinets, and clicking buttons one her cellphone.

I turn around and look at Jack, who is looking about as frustrated as I am.
Jack clears his throat, "good morning mom."

"Morning," she mutters.
"Aren't you going to say good morning to Alice too?" He asks taking another sip of coffee.
"Hello Alice." She sighs out the words.

My mother was acting like I was her mortal enemy or something... But I'm used to it. My mom and dad never were good parents in the first place.

I stomp back to my room to my room to get ready for school. I got all my clothes on and brushed my teeth and did all my daily morning routines.

Jack grabbed his keys and started to twirl them around his finger. "Ready to go?" He asks. I nod my head "yes" and make a mm-hmm sound and we walk out the door and into his car.

As soon as we stepped outside, it started raining. I had my drivers license but I liked it better when Jack drove me. I look out the window as he drives me to school, watching a raindrops dash down my window.

"Everything okay?" He asks bumping me on the shoulder with his elbow.
I turn away from the window and look at him.
"Yeah of course!" I chuckled nervously.
Jack gives my a strange look and turns his eyes back onto the road.

We arrive at my high school and Jack pulls up to the parking lot.
"See you in a bit.." He says waving and smiling at me.
"Bye Jack! Love you!" I say opening the car door.
"Love you too."

I hop out of the car and close the door shut. I run to the front doors, covering my head with my arms from the rain.

I burst open the doors and am immediately greeted by tons of noise from the other students. Laughter, gossip, everything!

The first period bell rings and I start walking to my next class. I enter the class room right as the late bell rings.

I sit in my desk near the back of the class. My teacher, Mrs. Melane, starts her boring lesson on math.

I started daydreaming (like I always do in that class) and I couldn't stop thinking about my dream. Blue fire blue fire blue fire is all that could fill my mind.

Mrs. Melane slams her hand down on her desk.
"ALICE!" She hisses, "can you answer my next question?" She says in that evil teacher voice.

Ohcrap ohcrap ohcrap is all that could go through my head. I had no idea what she was talking about!

I start studdering and try to make it seem like I was actually paying attention. She starts giving me a death stare.

"Next time pay attention!" She smacks her lips as she talks. Then turns back around and continues teaching her lesson.

It seemed like that class took forever to end but when the second period Bell rang, I gathered up my things and was the first one to dart out of the class.

I already knew that mrs. Melane hated me so I'm usually the first one out of that class. I walk to my second period and sit down next to my friend, Lola.

She smiles at me and turns to continue to talk to the other kids in the class.
The bell rings and my teacher writes on the board to turn to page 104 in our English books.

I can hear all the book pages being swiped across the other pages and the students looking for the correct page.

He starts his lesson and I start to day dream in that class too. After a while I come back to in the middle of the class.

I stare down at my pencil and my hands start to burn! I drop my pencil and open my palm. There was a blue hue coming off of them.

I freaked out. Not in happiness but in horror. I threw my hand down into my lap and shoved it into my sweatshirt pockets.

I rubbed my eyes and tried convincing myself that this was just a dream but I couldn't.. I knew it was going to happen next..