23

Sour Cream woke up to see you cuddling against his chest. 

He smiled and started to imagine what would it be like to wake up like this, you right next to him sleeping soundly with a wedding ring on your right hand and one on his hand too.

'That you be amazing' He thought to himself.

He looked at your hand and notice the ring wasn't on your finger.

He blinked a few times, think he was seeing things but the ring wasn't there.

He slowly without waking you removed his arm around you and got out of bed.
As he stood up and look around the room, his eyes meet with his little half brother, Onion who was standing in the door with the ring on his finger before running off.

Sour Cream didn't hesitate running after his younger half brother.

"Onion! Get back here!" He called out as he ran downstairs after him. 

Downstairs Vidalia just came back from shopping for some clothes for you since you had spent the night here without spear clothes

Vidalia thinks your a pretty good girl for Sour Cream, and please Sour Cream found someone she just hopes you two don't rush too much into the relationship.

She sighed remembering how she rushed things with Marty. She quickly dismissed the thought. 

Vidalia was about to start breakfast when she heard running coming downstairs.
She turned to see Onion with a ring on his finger.

Her eyebrows arched in confusion.

Once he made it right in front of her he silently asked for her to light him up. She did.

"Now where did you  that ring from?" She asked.

Onion began to whisper something in her ear.

She gasped hearing what Onion had told her.

Onion then handed her the ring before running off again.

Sour Cream had finally come downstairs looking for Onion when he was his mother.

"Mom, have you seen Onion?" He asked not knowing  Onion had gotten to her first.

"Yeah, I just saw him head outside.."

"Thanks" Sour Cream said as he made his way to the back door.

"...Not before he gave me this" She said waving the ring.

Sour Cream stopped dead in his track. He looked like a deer caught in headlights.

"So you were going to purpose to her? Have you ever met her parents? You were going to purpose without my help?"

"Wait, Mom, I-"

"I never thought I'll be a mother-in-law but are you ready for that big step in any relationship now you know what comes next? I want lots of grand bab- "