All the Love🥰😍

One Year Later
The triplets are a year old and Jasmine is three. Colby, Tyler, and Grace is starting to talk and walk more and more everyday. The past year has been quite hectic with only on week left Rebecca needs to get ready to have 4 kids on her own with the help of Holly. Next week Colby and Ashley make their returns, Annette goes back to Ireland, and Ronda will stay for another week.

That week went fast Colby and Ashley just left to catch their plane, and within the hour Holly will watch the kids while Rebecca takes Annette to the airport to catch her flight. As soon as Rebecca got back from the airport Jasmine came running and held on to her mothers leg screaming, “Mommy I want daddy and Aunt Ashley!” She pick Jasmine up and said, “Baby I know you want them I miss them already but you’ll see them sooner than expected.” Once Jasmine was done crying Holly helped Rebecca get all the kids bathed and to bed once they were sleeping Holly, Rebecca, and Ronda had some planning to do.

“So you guys got the plan?” Rebecca asked Ronda and Holly. They nodded but Rebecca explained it again. “So Colby is making his return tomorrow night on Raw then the following week Ronda makes her return. Everyone knows about that, but Ronda has a mystery partner to help her face Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross. That mystery will be me. The Authority, Ronda, and Ashley are the only people who know. They are going to help sneak me in the building. Colby is not to know anything about my return.”

The week went by in a flash Rebecca was ready to make her return along side her best friend. They got into the building smoothly everything was ready Joe kept Colby in the locker room while Rebecca waited in the gorilla position.

Just as Nikki and Alexa were in the ring. Bad Reputation went blaring through the arena while Ronda Rousey made her way to the stage she had a microphone. “Hey guys I’m back. Your all probably wondering who my mystery partner is well let me tell you. She is my best friend, I have spent this past year with her and her family she is one of the greatest of all time. She is The Man Becky Lynch!” The crowd went wild in the locker room Colby nearly spit his drink out as he saw his wife in the ring fighting.

Colby ran as fast as he could to Ashley’s locker room because he knew his kids would be in there. Once he saw them it took everything in him to let go of them. They all continued to watch the match. Rebecca won the match for them. Her and Ronda stood in the middle of the ring. Ronda gave Becky a hug then walked backstage to let her take the mic. Ronda got backstage and saw Colby. “Thanks for hiding this from me.” Colby said Ronda chuckled “I don’t know what your wife is doing out there but it’s not in the script. I think she’s going to call out Sasha. I’m going to stand by” Ronda said. Colby stood with Ronda if something did happen he was going to go get his wife.

“What is up everyone. The Man is back and better then ever. Yes I might have four kids now, but I’m ready to be back. And yes no one knew of my return except for 3 people. Not even my husband Seth Rollins knew of my return. He’s probably backstage with Ronda and our kids wondering What the Hell his crazy wife is doing right now. Let me tell you what I’m doing. I’m calling out the Raw Women’s Champion Sasha Banks.”

Within second Sasha’s entrance theme hit and she was out on the ramp, then made her way to the ring. “If it’s a fight you want you’ll get a fight at Hell in a Cell in will be Becky Lynch vs. Sasha Banks in a Hell in a Cell match for the Raw Women’s Championship. Let’s just say I’m not going to go easy on you. Your husband and kids are going to see that cell raise up with you in the middle of the ring leaving on a stretcher and they’ll remember…”

Becky heard enough she seen red don’t talk about her family she snapped. She started with punching Sasha right in the jaw dropping then throwing punch after punch then Bexploder after Bexploder. Becky finally stopped and Colby thought she was done, but she wasn’t she got a chair out and beat Sasha with it, then a kendo stick, finally Colby came out and escorted Rebecca backstage.

Once they got to the hotel all the kids were asleep. “What has that Rebecca why didn’t you tell me you were returning tonight?” I wanted to surprise you Colby, and guess what I did.” He was so happy and placed a kiss to her lips. They went and checked on the kids one last time before crawing in bed and cuddling up with each other. “I love you Rebecca more than anyone could love anything you are my rock.” I love you too Colby you are the love of my life besides the kids.” This is All the Love I need.”

Hey guys this is the last chapter the sequel will be out not sure when but it will be out. I cried while writing this chapter. I hope you guys liked the whole book. I had a bunch of fun writing it and I hope to see you in the sequel which I will post when it is officially out. As always don’t forget to share, comment, and vote. I’ll see you in the sequel.