Seth Rollins

Cobly Daniel Lopez was born on May 28, 1986 in Davenport, Iowa. He is an American professional wrestler known by the ring name Seth Rollins, he is signed to WWE, where he performs on Raw where he is currently the WWE Universal Champion, and one-half of the WWE Raw Tag Team Champions with Braun Strowman.

He made his debut in 2005, wrestling in the Iowa independent scene under the ring name Gixx. Then he joined Ian Rotten's Independent Wrestling Association Mid-South (IWA) under the name Tyler Black, and entered the Ted Petty Invitational Tournament, defeating Sal Thomaselli before being eliminated by Matt Sydal in the quarterfinals in Hammond, Indiana on September 23, 2005.

He soon joined NWA Midwest and won the promotion's tag team championship with Marek Brave. The two successfully defended the NWA Midwest Tag Team Championship against Ryan Boz and Danny Daniels, Brett Wayne and Hype Gotti and Jayson Reign and Marco Cordova several times in early 2006.

On May 25, 2007, while in a match with then Full Impact Pro (FIP) Tag Team Champions The Briscoe Brothers in Melbourne, Florida, His tag team partner Marek Brave suffered a serious back injury, leading Black to pursue a singles career by competing in Pro Wrestling Guerrilla (PWG), where he defeated Joey Ryan in his debut on June 10.

Rollins' NXT TV debut took place on the second episode of the rebooted NXT at Full Sail University on June 27, 2011 when he defeated Jiro. Rollins entered the Gold Rush Tournament to crown the inaugural NXT Champion where he defeated Jinder Mahal in the tournament finals on the August 29 episode of NXT. Rollins earlier defeated Drew McIntyre in the quarter-finals and Michael McGillicutty in the semi-finals. On the October 10 episode of NXT, Rollins had his first successful defense of his title after he beat McGillicutty.

On November 18, 2012 at Survivor Series, Rollins made his main roster debut alongside Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns, attacking Ryback during the triple threat main event for the WWE Championship, allowing CM Punk to pin John Cena and retain the title. The trio declared themselves The Shield, vowed to rally against injustice and would deny working for Punk, but they routinely emerged from the crowd to attack Punk's adversaries. This led to a Tables, Ladders and Chairs match being set up for the TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs pay-per-view event, where Ambrose, Rollins, and Reigns defeated Team Hell No and Ryback in their WWE debut match.

On June 2, 2014 Rollins betrayed Ambrose and Reigns to rejoin The Authority and turn heel. He then entered himself into the Money in the Bank ladder match, which he won after Kane interfered. Rollins defeated Ambrose twice, the first being at Battleground in July via forfeit after their match was called off by Triple H after a pre-match attack by Ambrose on Rollins backstage and the second in August at SummerSlam in a lumberjack match after hitting him with his Money in the Bank briefcase following interference from Kane.

At Extreme Rules on May 22, 2016, Rollins returned from injury to attack Roman Reigns with a Pedigree after his WWE World Heavyweight Championship defense against AJ Styles. The following night on Raw, Shane McMahon announced a match between Reigns and Rollins for the title at Money in the Bank. After Finn Bálor relinquished the title after the 2016 Summerslam on Raw due to a legit shoulder injury sustained at SummerSlam, Rollins faced Big Cass, Kevin Owens and Roman Reigns in a four-way elimination match for the title; but Triple H interfered and hit him with a Pedigree and allowed Owens to win the championship, turning Rollins face.

On the October 9 of Raw, the whole Shield officially reunited to battle The Miz and Miztourage, Cesaro and Sheamus and Braun Strowman, all of whom were common enemies amongst the members. The Shield was then scheduled to compete in their first match as a team ince June 2014, against the team of Strowman, Cesaro, Kane, The Miz and Sheamus on October 22 at TLC in a 5-on-3 handicap Tables, Ladders and Chairs match, but health issues kept Reigns out of action. He was replaced by Kurt Angle. Ambrose, Rollins and Angle went on to win the match.

On April 8, at WrestleMania 34, Rollins defeated Finn Bálor and The Miz in a triple threat match to win the Intercontinental Championship for the first time in his career. Rollins became the 29th Triple Crown Champion and the 18th Grand Slam Champion in WWE history, respectively. After he defeated The Miz in the latter's rematch clause at Backlash on May 6, Rollins would go on to defend the title on numerous occasions, including several open challenges.

On January 27 at the Royal Rumble Rollins won his first Royal Rumble match by eliminating Braun Strowman. Rollins challenged Brock Lesnar for the Universal Championship at WrestleMania 35. Rollins reconciled with Ambrose and the recently returned Reigns to reform The Shield for the third time. The trio defeated the team of Drew McIntyre, Bobby Lashley and Baron Corbin at Fastlane. At WrestleMania in April, Rollins defeated Lesnar to win the Universal Championship for the first time. At Money in the Bank Brock Lesnar won the contract and cashed in on Seth Rollins at WWE Stomping Grounds to win the Universial Championship. At Summerslam in August Seth Rollins defeated Brock Lesnar to win back the Universial Championship and is the current Universial Champion.

Confirmed on May 13, 2019, Lopez is in a relationship with fellow WWE superstar Rebecca Quin, better known as Becky Lynch. WWE subsequently acknowledged the relationship on their website. Lynch revealed on her Twitter on August 22, 2019 that the two had gotten engaged.

Hi guys it's Alley here I hope you enjoy the first chapter of the story I know its just a mini biography, but who knows maybe you might not know some of those things about Seth Rollins. Next will be a mini biography about Becky Lynch and I hope you will enjoy reading it. I will be udating one or two times a day depending how things are. Later I will most likely post again so stay tuned for that. Always don't forget to vote and comment I love to see what you guys have to say.

I'll see you next time on All the Love: Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch.