Trimester 3👶❤💎

Third trimester starts today Becky and Seth is so excited that in three months they get to meet their baby girl. Of course Ashley and their parents are excited too. Schedules are getting weird, so Colby and Ashley are gone most of the time. Colby will make it for the appointments which are soon going to be every week. Whenever Colby and Ashley are gone, Becky stays home with Holly and she waits to get everything ready for when her mom gets to Iowa.

Colby just got home today to go to her 7th month appointment. “You ready to go love?” Colby asked Rebecca as she waddled down the hallway and to the door. “Yes I’m ready, took me a minute I couldn’t get my shoe on.” she said. Once Colby laughed and got the death stare, they set out for the doctors office.

Once they got to the office everything happened as usual. They went in, got checked in, and Becky laid on Colby’s shoulder while holding his hand waiting for her name to be called. The doctor told them the baby is healthy and everything is going perfectly fine. Once they got the ok, they had the whole day to themselves.

When Colby and Rebecca got home they went and sat on the couch to watch a movie and have some cuddle time. After about an hour of the movie passed, Rebecca looked at Colby and said, “We need to think of a name for our little princess. So we can start decorating the nursery.” Colby said, “Okay, let’s figure out her name.”

They searched for hours trying to find the perfect name for their daughter. After about three hours Rebecca went out into the kitchen to get a snack and all of a sudden the name just clicked in her head. She screamed for Colby, of course she scared the life out of him. “You need to quit scaring the hell out of me like that Bex, I thought your water broke.” he said out of breath. “No you idiot, I’m not in labor I finally got a name that I like.” she said looking in his eyes. “Lay it on me then love.” he said. “Jasmine Harper Lopez!” she said with a shriek in her voice. Once she said it his eyes lit up and he said, “It’s perfect.”

The next two months went on very fast Holly started spending more time with Rebecca. Once it was the start of the last month of pregnancy Rebecca started going a little bit slower, and Colby and Ashley are home for the next couple of months. Rebecca's mom got to the house about 2 days ago, and right now it is closing in on the last couple of days of pregnancy. Everyone is so excited that very soon they get to meet baby Jasmine.

4 days later on May 18th 2020 Rebecca screamed for Colby to get upstairs because her water broke once Colby got upstairs they got Rebecca down the stairs and quickly went to the hospital so hopefully very soon they can meet their baby girl.

After they got to the hospital Rebecca got a room and the contractions were getting worse, she was 8cm dilated and almost ready to push. All the doctors came in and got ready once Rebecca was 10 cm dilated,  they told her it was time to push. Cobly grabbed her hand and said, “Squeeze it if you have to love that’s what it’s here for.” The doctor started to count as Rebecca pushed, “1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10” After they repeated that for a couple more times Jasmine was almost there. “I can’t do it, it’s too hard.” Rebecca said screaming in pain. “You got this love, you can do it come on one more big push.” After Colby said that and put a kiss on her head, baby Jasmine arrived. She was placed in a crying Rebecca’s arms as tears came down hers and Colby’s face.

Once Jasmine was cleaned up everyone was able to go and see her. Her two grandmothers were in so much love with her. Once everyone was gone for the night Colby laid on the chair sleeping with Jasmine in his arms. Becky carefully picked the baby up and put her in her crib. Colby got up, stood next to Rebecca and said, “You did it love, that’s our daughter. She looks just like her beautiful mother. She’s perfect and your perfect. I love you.” She looked at Colby and said, “Your perfect,  I love you too.”

Here it is guys, I’m sorry it took me so long to update

Here it is guys, I’m sorry it took me so long to update. My life gets a little crazy at times. I hope you like this chapter and stay tuned for the next one coming out tomorrow. As always don’t forget to vote and comment. I’ll see you next time on “All the Love: Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch.”