Surprise WWE Universe🖤💛

Five Months later
It has been five months since baby Jasmine was born she is getting bigger and bigger. Annette went back to Ireland four months ago, and Seth is still home with Becky along with Holly.

“Tomorrow is a big day love. Are you sure your ready?” Colby asked Rebecca while they were laying on the couch. “Yes Colby, I’m more than ready I’ve been training for four months to get back in the ring and I’ve been gone for over a year. I will return tomorrow on Raw in Pittsburgh, PA on October 19, 2020.” she said while looking straight in his eyes. “Your ready love.” he said almost with tears running down his face.

Once they got to the arena, Seth and Becky got to their locker room to talk to Charlotte. “Okay guys I think you can go to the gorilla now I’ve got everything under control here.” Charlotte said looking at the two parents who were going crazy. “Okay fine we trust you just make sure you let no one in unless its Roman or Renee.” Becky said. After Charlotte nodded at them, they left to go to the gorilla for the fan’s big surprise.

The first thing of the night the fans got to hear “Burn it Down” blare across the arena. After Seth got into the ring he got a microphone. “What is up Pittsburgh! I love coming here to the Steel City, but tonight I love it even more and your going to find out why in a second. Now I am still your Universal Champion, for over a year now, and my opponent tonight is Andrade for the championship. But let’s not get into that just yet. Now without further ado I announce to you the return of my beautiful fiance, Becky Lynch!”

The crowd roared as they heard Becky’s music blast through the arena. When she got in the ring she gave Seth a quick kiss on his lips then got a microphone. “Hello Pittsburgh it is great to be back where I belong in this WWE ring. I have been gone for over one year and I am back and ready to fight. So why don’t we get a referee down here and someone come to the ring and fight The Man Becky Lynch.”

A referee came down to the ring and Sasha Bank’s music blasted through the arena with a bunch of boos. She had a microphone in her hand as she walked to the ring. “You want to fight Becky you are nothing, for the past year that you have been gone I have done nothing but break down all the walls that you built up. Now when you're laying in the middle of the ring and your fiance comes to get you I want your daughter to think about who her mother is.”

That had Becky and Seth's blood boiling more than ever and everyone knows Becky she's Irish don't piss her off, especially don’t talk about her daughter. As soon as Sasha got into the ring the bell rang and Becky came out her full force throwing punch after punch after punch. After Sasha got herself regrouped she came firing back at Becky and knocked her down Becky went out of the ring and so does Sasha. Sasha grabbed her and threw her against the barricade in the ring post, Seth stayed out of it. Once they got back in the ring Sasha put Becky in the Bank Statement and Becky got to the rope just before tapped. After that Becky threw a punch at Sasha and she stayed on her feet Becky grabbed her gave her a Bexsploder and put her in the dis-arm-her to win the match.

When Becky won the match Seth got into the ring and gave her a kiss on her lips once they got behind the gorilla everyone was giving Becky congratulation speeches. When they were done with that they went to the locker room to check on their baby girl.

When they got to the locker room,  Jasmine was sleeping and Charlotte was up watching TV. Once Charlotte noticed that Becky walked in the room she gave her a huge hug. When that was over Charlotte had to run because she had a promo.

When the night was finally over Jasmine was asleep for the night and Charlotte was uninjured so she talked Becky and Seth into letting her keep Jasmine in her hotel room for the night, which is right next to theirs.

They walked through the hotel room with Seth’s arm around Becky’s waist while he was kissing her then he dropped her on the bed, and started to undress while she did the same. When they were both ready Seth was just in his boxers and Becky was still in her bra and panties, Becky was on top of Seth straddling him as there were kissing then Becky ripped her hair out of a ponytail and shook it which turns Seth hard as a rock. She took off her bra and started shaking her beasts in his face. Then he grabbed her tits and started sucking on her nipple “Mmmmmm Seth” is all he heard to make him go crazy. She ripped down his boxers and started pumping him while she was still shaking her breast and hair. Seth said, “There’s no time for that.” He gently removed her hand from his cock and said, “I need to be inside of you now!” Then he threw her down and ripped her panties right down the middle. Once he got inside of her, he started to go gently as she moaned his name. Then Becky said, “Mmmmmm Seth faster, harder.” Her wish was his command, he started going harder and faster. “Seth I’m gonna cum.” Becky screamed, Seth said, “Me too baby.” When he pulled out of her, she cummed all over him. Then he came all over her stomach and tits a second later.

After they got all cleaned up, ready for bed, and called Charlotte to check on Jasmine. They laid down and cuddled into each other. “I love you” Becky said while buried into Seth’s chest. “I love you even more, you have no idea.” Seth said while playing with her hair. Seconds later they driffed it off to sleep for the night in each other's arms.

Hello everybody this has been my favorite chapter to write so far. Please don’t forget to vote and comment. I’ll see you next time on “All the Love: Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch.”