Clash of Champions 2019

It's been almost a month since they got engaged Becky still can't believe it everyone around WWE was so happy for them, but today they had bigger things to worry about because today is Clash of Champions, Seth Rollins well be defending the Tag Team titles with Braun Strowman, then later in the night he will face Braun Strowman for the Universal Championship. Becky will be defending the Raw Women’s Championship against Sasha Banks.

The first match of the night is the match for the Raw Tag Team titles Seth and Braun come out strong then the  Robert Roode and Dolph Ziggler start to dominate. a distraction by Robert Roode helped them because Braun Strowman and ended up slamming into Seth Rollins on accident and then they lost the match, and Robert Roode and Dolph Ziggler became the new Raw Tag Team Champions.

Seth was really mad after that match but it didn't bother him that much because the only title that he cares about is the Universal Title. Once he got back to the gorilla he got a shower and got ready for his other match which was the main event so him and Becky just sat in their locker room, ate, and watched the rest of the show.

The night went on until Becky’s match as follows:
Bayley defeated Charlotte Flair to retain the Smackdown Women's Championship
The Revival defeated The New Day to win the Smackdown Tag Team Championship
Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross defeated Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville to retain the Women's Tag Team Championship
Shinsuke Nakamura defeated the Miz to retain the Intercontinental Championship.

Now it's the time everyone's been waiting for this match has been building up since Sasha Banks returned, and Becky just wants to beat the hell out of her for everything that she has done to her in the past 3 weeks. The match goes on and on back and forth but towards the end of the match Becky gets the upper hand on Sasha. Sasha introduces a steel chair to the match which is her signature weapon but then Becky grabbed the chair and struck a referee on accident which disqualified her. Which caused Sasha Banks to win the match, but Becky still kept the title. Then they fought all the way up the stairs into the concession area with Becky beating the hell out of her, then they found their way back to the ring. Becky put Sasha in the dis-arm-her on a steel chair, and Becky walked up the apron still the Raw Women's Champion. 

The next two matches were:
Kofi Kingston defeated Randy Orton to retain the WWE Championship
Erick Rowan defeated Roman Reigns in a no disqualification match 

Now it's time for soft Moc Becky is backstage in the locker room so nervous watching. The match starts off neutral with Seth hitting Braun with a curb stomp and Braun immediately kicks out Seth is completely shocked then the whole match goes on and on and on Braun injured his knee, and he ended up giving Seth a frog Splash but he kicked out. Seth hit him with a curb stomp out of nowhere and he kicked out, but Seth gave Braun a pedigree and he retained the Universal Championship. Stuff that goes up the apron and then all the sudden the fiend Bray Wyatt shows up hits him with a sister Abigail and then the man handle claw as the TV goes out for everyone watching at home. Becky ran out, grabbed Seth and held him in her lap until the paramedics got there and they took Seth to the hospital. Becky went with him. The hospital said that Seth was okay so they let him go back to the hotel. When they got back to the hotel Becky just laid on the bed and cried Seth asked her what was wrong and she told him that she doesn't want him getting hurt because she loves him. He told her that he's okay and she doesn't need to worry, they got dressed and cuddled up next to each other. Becky was still crying in his arms he got her to calm down, and then they both went to sleep because the next day was a really big day for them.

Well guys here's the last chapter of just some wrestling Monday starts the good stuff so stay tuned for that I will see you next time on “All the Love: Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch.”