Getting Together

Seth"s pov
Were in the Shield's locker room trying to get ready for the Elimination Chamber pay per view. I've had feeling for Becky for as long as I can remember her, she is so perfect in her own way and I'm crazy about her. "How do I tell Becky that I'm in love her?" I asked Roman and Dean. Roman said, "Just go straight out and tell her man she needs to know." And with that sentence I went to find Becky

Narrator pov
Seth found Becky at her usual spot in catering eating her heart out before her match because whenever she gets nervous she eats before her matches. He went up to her and said, “Hey Bex, I need to tell you something.” She said, “Sure you can tell me anything let’s go to my locker room.” As soon as they got to the locker room, Seth said what he wanted to tell Becky very fastly, and Becky couldn't understand a word he was saying. So she said, “Say that again?” He said, “Bex I know we're best friends and I don't want to ruin our friendship but I've been in love with you since the day I met you your skin is perfect I love your hair your eyes shimmer in the sunlight and you always put a smile on my face I'm in love with you Becky.” She looked at him and said, “I feel the same way Colby.” With that said he smashed his lips against hers and before she knew it she was pinned against the wall it was a rough passionate kiss that made her heart because she loved it so much.

They kept their relationship a secret but you know how fans are they like to assume and post things and let the whole world see. The only people Becky and Seth told was their parents and their close friends so Sasha, Charlotte, Dean, Roman, and Braun knew. As March moved along they grew more in love with each other on March 10th they took a trip to Davenport Iowa Becky fell in love with Seth's coffee shop.

Becky was in the Shield’s locker room with them the night of Fastlane the last time the Shield would ever fight together in WWE they were all really upset especially Seth. He knows that he betrayed The Shield but that was only for a storyline, they're still his best friends. He's going to miss Dean and Roman is going to have his own storyline so they won't fight together anymore. It hurts Becky to see all of them so upset because she knows how much they love working with each other.

The Shield won their match at Fastlane and as soon as they came in the back Becky jumped in the Seth's arms and gave him the biggest kiss she would ever give anybody. With that they all went back to the hotel Becky and Seth of course had their own room, Dean and Renee had their own room, and Roman had his own room.

Seth was laying in bed when Becky came back from getting coffee and laid down then got backup went to the bathroom and changed into something very sexy she came out and told Seth that he deserves a gift for winning. Becky crawled into bed straddling stuff he placed his hands on her hips running his hands up and down her body,  he started to pull down her leggings and toss them aside he pressed his lips to her slipping his hand under her shirt he grabbed her breasts and she moaned into his mouth he pulled away while Becky was trying to catch her breath.  She took her hair out of her ponytail and shook it out which made Seth hard as a rock Becky ripped off his shorts grabbed  his cock and started pumping it he grabbed her wrist removing it. He ripped her panties  right down the middle she let out a moan as she started to ride him. He screamed faster Rebecca and she did as he said. Before they knew it Seth let out and she came hard against him, soon after he came all over her stomach and tits. Soon enough it will be time for the Hall of Fame.

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter as always don't forget to vote and comment, I'll see you next time on All the Love: Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch.