Chapter 11 - The Way Back Home II

Start from the beginning

My heartbeat spiked when she didn't stop, continuing to intimidate at full confidence while I was having a nervous breakdown. She was already so close to where I stood until I had to walk backwards, getting inside the toilet once again as she followed my steps.

She turned away slightly, hand closing the door and the light had become limited now. It wasn't too dark, I could still see her clearly though, thanks to the small window for airflow.

"Lisa?" I blurted out that name and realised that I shouldn't have called her that way. So I corrected myself. "Detective?"

"Yes..." She showed half of her smile to me since most of her face was still facing the door latch. But even that failed to give me the chaos in calmness like it did few days ago, when I met her at the stall.

There was something else with her smile that woke my baby hair up.

"I am your Lisa," She said, finally turning her whole body for me to look at. "I am anyone you want me to be"

Frowning, I stared into her eyes that didn't look right. Even her speech was different. The Lisa in here wouldn't talk that way since she just met me for the first time last Friday.

Shaking my head, I expressed my bafflement. "W-what?"

She laughed a little, taking more steps to the limit. I had no more space to claim as my own when my back hit the metal wall, throwing my effort to keep our distance out from this train; useless and forgotten.

"Don't be afraid," She whispered, coming towards me until our chests touched. "I'm not going to hurt you"

Swallowing my throat, my eyes glued on her lips.

"L-Lisa," I showed my discomfort, trying to move away from the pinning that she opposed. "What are you doing?"

"Sshhh..." Her hand held me by the chin, pushing my head up and reconnecting our eyes again. "I just want to see you"

"See me?" I was getting more anxious with her touches that just moved to my shoulder and down along my arm.

"Yes," She leaned in and stopped when my nose met hers. "I just want to visit what's mine"

At that time, I got so confused by her weird talking until I had no more words to let out. So I just stayed still, doing what I did best; be quiet and weak.

But it wasn't only my weakness that put me in silence, it was also her lips that were pressed against mine.

"Did you like that, Chae?" She asked when she replaced the heat from her mouth with the touch of her fingers. "I can give you more than this..."

I opened my eyes widely in an instant when I heard that, experiencing a different kind of fear that I never felt before.

"No," I managed to say that word to someone who I really wanted to be kissed by. That was because the realisation of her not the actual Lisa I thought she was, kicked my sense. "S-stay away from me, please"

Lifting my arms up, I attempted to push her but she put her grip around my wrists that made me flinch in pain.

"Be careful with who you are speaking to, human" She hissed to my face, turning the charm she put on me earlier into threat. "I'm the one who gave you all of this"

"Let me go," I cried in plea, trying to release my hands from hers but the more I struggled, the more painful it got.

"Did you enjoy this trip so far, Chae?" She came in close, probably trying to kiss me again but I turned my head away from it. "I know you do. You have fallen so hard for her, didn't you?"

I didn't respond to any of her questions, mind focusing on the strength that was put on me and thinking of how impossible it was for me to win this.

"Do whatever you want, enjoy the love you will receive later" She began to put warnings on me as if she didn't even care about the pain she was giving. "But remember, you are mine" She made herself clear on that point. "Your whole body, everything on you, all is mine. Do you understand?"

I nodded with eyes shut, wincing to her extremely strong grip that made me feel like falling to the floor since I couldn't feel my knees anymore.

"Good. Take care of yourself for me," She slowly loosened her fingers. "Because I'd hate to hurt you, Chae, don't make me" Her hands released mine for good this time. "You are the best soul I have ever bought so far"

Panting, I opened my eyes when the sound of the train caught my attention as the lights flickered, turning on again.

I pushed my head to the wall behind me, totally resting myself from everything that just happened when nobody was in front of me anymore. She was gone. She left with the toilet door closed. She just...disappeared.

"G-God-" I groaned in fear, and also in pain when the first encounter I ever had with a demon that owned my soul caught me off guard.

And the train moved, resuming its journey while I almost stumbled on my own feet, trying to return to my seat.