" our baby is already grown up.." he said as he chuckled.

"i wished i had seen my mother's face.." i said as my father grabbed something from his pockets. He unfold a piece of paper and he smiled beforee handing it to me.

A beautiful woman in a pink floral dress holding a book while smiling at the camera. She has long flowy hair and her eyes sparkling.

" that's your mom.." he said as i cried in pain.

" so it's true that she's dead.. God.." i said as i wipe my tears.

" kim jangwoon killed your mother and i was too late to save her.." he said

" he's taking the company.. Along with yena. They wanted to take revenge on you" i said to him as he looked at me.

" then give it to him.." he said to me.

I was confused for a moment. I would give it to them that easily.

" i thought-" he hold my hand and looked at me in the eyes.

" listen to me.. The only thing matters to me is you being safe." he said.

" the guys gave me a flashdrive containing files about director kim. We could use it to get him arrested dad.." i said.

" i gave it to them.." he said to me.

Another shocking truth.

" I'm the one who gave the flashdrive to them. I met them on the tunnel below the school grounds. No one knows about me living there not even director kim. I gave it to johnny because he was the one who met me in the first place. I gave it to him because director kim was going to kill you if they did not handed the flashdrive you can get killed.. "
" where is johnny by the way?? " he asked me.

" he disappeared after he gave us the flashdrive.. I'm getting worried" i said answered.

" i guess they did not gave it to director kim and he didn't thought about taking it back.. " he said.

" director kim told me to bring it to him later when we meet up" his eyes went wide.

" you are going to meet up with him?.. No.. No.. Bad idea.." he said.

" but i have to father.. We had a deal.."

__-:-__

" why do you even needed it?" i asked.

" you see for a girl like you.. You can't understand what does little thing means to me.." he said as the guys are tying me up.

" that thing contains all of the evidence. I don't want to get arrested right???"

" i heard that you will be the one to get the drive from the tunnel" he said

" how did you know about that?" i asked. I'm getting worried. He knew a few things about it.

" i was the one who got inside of the app.." he said.