6

╔═══════════════╗
Chapter 4: Reason
╚═══════════════╝

-
Choi;Areum

I hurriedly went to the others as i saw what are they doing. I saw alot of numbers flashed through mark's computer like they've trying to hack something.

" mark i told you not to hack a computer" renjun told mark.

Mark and Renjun started to argue while the others tried to settle it.

I looked at the computer and looked at it. Basically mark is trying to get in into someone's computer but he got a virus and this happened.

I tried to removed the virus while they are arguing in the background and after a few minutes it was already out.

" you couldn't even cook Mark that's why you fail Home economics two years ago" renjun spat as i looked at them trying to sink in what is happening.

" guys the computer is fixed" i said as they all looked at me.

Mark went towards his computer and he was impressed about the outcome.

" what a life saver.." mark said as i smiled at him.

" your welcome" i said i stood up.

The day ended quickly as the boys already asked Mark to dismiss them. I pasked my bag as heachan opened the door outside.

" we'll go now hyung" he said as Mark nodded. He closed the door.

" we really need to give you a key since you're our new member" he said.

He talked about the key being a microchip because Renjun thought it would be really cool since the old key always went missing no matter what we tried to protect it.

So that was a key..

Donghyuck also told me that Renjun always create gadgets that are unusual but it has only a simple use because they try hard to figure out what that does but it was only a simple thing. Like the microchip i thought it was something important like a program or something but it was only a key to the headquarters. Unusual but simple.

He also told me that at first he thought that this thing was all a joke but then after a while he became serious and he was so bothered by that.

" we all have something in common that brought us up together and solve the mysterious happenings at this school so i guess that's why we all got together and i believed that we all wanted to solve this case of this university " he said.

" what was really the reason why there's an Ir-regular club?" i asked him

" one things for sure is that this school is really suspicious and those unknown killings around it.. They made students curious of what was happening including me." he said

" the mission here is to find who was the person killing students.. What was his conception and why is he doing it.." he said as left out a sigh.

" unfortunately we haven't put together the clues we find.. Like we knew about it but somehow it lead to a dead end" he said.

I somehow asked him who was the founder of this club since he knew about this club more than anyone here.

" I was told that this club was formed by a guy twenty years ago they called him Mr. tech since they said he was really good with computers and a mastermind genius. Mr. Tech was the one who created this club to solve unknown mystery that was happening to this school but unfortunately they all lost contact with Mr. Tech years ago and haven't heard from him ever since. They say that Mr. Tech knew what was really going on but then when he was about to tell them the truth he suddenly vanished like no one knew where he is. That's why the new and some old members of this club tried to unlock the truth but sadly there is little progress " he said.