Afraid

"I'm kinda scared, Georgia." Draco told me. We were sat in the courtyard on our lunch break, cloud gazing.

"Why? What's going on?" I was concerned.

"Well, You-Know-Who's back, and my dad was a Deatheater.." My breath caught in my throat. Was Ron actually telling the truth? "He's been using our house for his meeting.." I could see his eyes start to water. "He wants me to become a Deatheater." With that, tears started spilling down his cheeks.

"Oh, baby. Come here." I held my arms out to him. He shuffled closer to me, wrapping his arms around me and resting his head on my shoulder. I stroked down his back, shushing him as he sobbed. "It's okay. It's okay."

He calmed down eventually and pulled away, smiling sadly. "Thanks, princess." He gave me a small peck on my lips then sighed. "I just want to protect you from him. I don't know if I can if I have to play both sides."

"You don't have to protect me, babe. I can handle myself. We'll get through it together, okay? I promise." I smiled at him reassuringly.

"I love you, princess."

"I love you too, Malfoy."

He playfully shoved me as I said it.

————————————————
We were sat on the train home, all sat in silence. Me, Harry, Hermione, and Draco. Ron was sat in a compartment with Lavender and her friends. Draco had his head resting on my shoulder, while Harry was twiddling his thumbs, and Hermione was reading Hogwarts: A History for the third time this week. It was Harry who finally broke the silence.

"So, what's gonna happen now?"

Draco sat up and sighed. "I don't know. I could try telling them I don't want to, but they don't listen to me."

I rubbed his arm as a form of comfort and rested my head on his shoulder. Hermione looked up from her book.

"Well, no matter what happens, we'll still be here for you. Right?"

We all nodded and I kissed him softly on the cheek. We went back to sitting in comfortable silence, but not before Ron came in and tried to cause an argument... again. We finally felt the train stop and everyone started scrambling to get off. Harry and Hermione left the compartment, leaving us alone.

"I won't be able to write to you cause we all share the same owl."

"I know. I don't expect you to, but if you do, I just wanna know if you're okay."

"Well, I'm okay right now."

"Yeah? Why's that?"

"Cause I have the most amazing girlfriend in the entire world."

I smiled at him softly and sat myself in his lap.

"Hey, hey. What's up?"

"I'm just worried about you."

I kissed him passionately as I knew I wouldn't be able to do it for three months.

"I love you so much, Draco."

"I love you too, princess. Come on."

We walked out of the compartment, grabbing our luggage on the way. We got off the train, and I walked over to where Harry and the Dursleys were waiting for me. I looked over to see Draco walk over to his parents, then.. he was gone.