Stuck

"Well, the night has only just begun. I didn't want to force you to eat another load of dinner, so I just asked the house elves to prepare dessert for us. It's your favourite."

A house elf Apparated in and placed a large covered silver tray onto the table. Then he Disapparated.

Draco removed the lid to reveal the most incredible chocolate fudge cake I had ever seen in my life. It was two-tiered, decorated with fresh raspberries and edible flowers.

"I told you that ages ago. I can't believe you remembered."

"Of course I remembered. It's you."

I smiled and blushed slightly. He cut me a piece and put it on my plate. It was delicious.

——————————————
We stayed there for a long time, chatting and laughing together. By the time we'd left, we had eaten almost half the cake between us. Draco sent it back to the kitchens, and told the house elves to save it for us. We walked around the castle, hand in hand, back to the Gryffindor common room. I smiled at him when we got to the portrait. Thankfully, the Fat Lady was asleep.

"Thank you, Draco. Tonight was perfect."

"That's not the only thing that's perfect." He smiled at me. I bit my lip slightly and stared into his eyes. He leaned into me, and kissed me softly. I smiled when he pulled away, and he looked at me with so much tenderness in his eyes.

"I love you, Georgia."

"I love you too, Draco."

He placed a small kiss on my cheek, and started walking back to the dungeons.

"Goodnight, Draco."

"Goodnight, princess."

I went up to my dormitory and collapsed on my bed. I was completely overwhelmed, but it felt amazing. I was so in love.

——————————————
Hermione came up to me before we went to breakfast. It was a Saturday, so we could do whatever.

"So.... how did it go?"

"It was wonderful." I was still a little breathless. "He's so sweet, and caring... And he remembered my favourite dessert even though I told him like a month ago."

"Oh, that's so adorable."

I was smiling like an idiot. I was so happy.

"Did you kiss?"

"Yeah." She squealed. "He walked me back, then he kissed me, and told me he loves me.... and I love him too."

"Aawwww."

I looked round her slightly to see Ron scowling at me.

"Problem, Weasley?"

"No. I'm just trying to be realistic. Maybe this guy is just manipulating you, using you."

"You mean like you did."

"No, I'm just sayin..."

"Forget it, Weasley. You had your chance, and now I've moved on."

He started scowling again, and went back to playing Wizard's chess with Harry.

"So, do we get to meet him?" Hermione asked.

"Not right now. We just got out of relationships, and we're still trying to figure it out. We just wanna take things slow, ya know."

"It's alright, love. You can tell us when you're ready." Harry said.

My heart broke a little then. I couldn't tell Harry that I was dating his rival. He'd forbid us from seeing each other. But I hated keeping secrets from him. I didn't know what to do.