He trailed her. "During our— session if at any time you feel uncomfortable tell me to stop," Malik said. "Okay?" "I mean it Ahsha. You have to say it forceful. Having you like this will be a lot for Ares and I and we don't want to go past your limit because we can." He expressed. "I hear you, Malik." She said. "And once we enter the bedroom the session will begin." Malik watched as goosebumps covered her body. 'Hmmm.' Ares hummed when they heard her breathing change. "I know you're a big girl." Malik began causing Ahsha to turn and look at him. He slowly walked towards her and with each step, her stomach tightened.

He looked down staring into her eyes cupping her cheek ghosting his thumb over her lips. "You aren't ready for us to break you—" He paused closing his eyes. She gulped burning up with anticipation once his eyes snapped open revealing both Malik and Ares. "But we promise we will in time." They spoke. She nodded her head. "During this first session, we just want to see where your limits are. We will ask you how you feel you are to say green if you're okay, yellow for slight discomfort, and if you're in pain what do you say?" He asked her. "Stop." She said softly. "Such a good girl, kitten." They praised watching as her eyes grew huge and her pupils were blown out with lust and need.

"I want you to go down the hall to the room with the carved M on the door. I want you naked on your knees in the center of the bed with your head down and your hands rest palms down on your thighs waiting for us," They said. Ahsha's breath hitched at his order. They walked around her standing behind her grabbing a handful of her hair jerking her head to the side exposing her mark. They inhaled her scent brushing their nose along the bend of her neck. "Do you understand what's being asked of you, kitten?" They asked. She nodded her head. "When I ask you a question you answer it." They said coldly. "Yes, sir. I understand." She breathed out. "So obedient." They hummed. "Our sweet mate." They said kissing her neck. "Go." They whispered slapping her ass. She jumped as she walked away.

With each step, she took down the hall a mixture of excitement and fear coursed through her veins. While she rushed to their room Malik went to gather some things they would need. They paused when they heard her heart rate pick up. 'Someone's excited.' Ares chuckled. "And you aren't?" Malik mused. Ares laughed. 'I don't want her to fear me— us after this.' Ares said as Malik grabbed their supplies. "I won't let you go too far. I'll pull you back." Malik spoke. 'And who's going to pull you back?' Ares asked. Malik froze as he looked down the hall at the door. Malik chose to ignore Ares's comment. Ahsha's stomach jumped when she heard Malik's footsteps coming down the hall. She heard the door open as she stared down at the black bedding. Her breathing increased when Malik grabbed her chin lightly kissing her lips. They hummed softly. "You're so good for us, princess. Our good little mate."They praised.

Ahsha didn't know what was going on with her body but every time he praised her, her heart jumped. She wanted more. She wanted to be their good girl. He turned from her unbuttoning his shirt, slipping it off, folding it up, and placing it on the dresser. "You know you look absolutely breathtaking, princess." They spoke grabbing her hair pulling her, so she looked straight up at him before kissing her

"Thank you, sir." She rasped. Malik groaned quietly as his hands trailed down her body roughly gripping her breast. She moaned softly as he pinched her nipples as he tongued her down. He trailed his touch down her stomach reaching between her legs before a chuckle slipped past his lips. "Is this all for us?" They mused seeing a tint of red wash over her cheeks. "Yes." She whimpered as he toyed with her folds. He pulled his fingers from her and slapped her leaving her wide-eyed and shocked. "Yes, what?" They asked gripping her face.