6 (Foreshadowing of things to come)

It was currently night time in Royal Woods. Everyone had gone to sleep with maybe a few vampires roaming around to have some fun or do their usual activities. As of late, vampires had been more accepted into society ever since the incident involving Luna Loud had exposed that a secret company was trying to conduct "experiments" on struggling vampires by creating chocolate blood candies that contained Type -O blood. A blood type that can cause Vampires to become addicted to its sweetened taste, reducing them to their most savage and primal mindsets just to have more of it.

Ever since this problem came into the public light, investigations have started to look for this company or group and take them down before they can cause any more destruction with their experients on the vampire population. But no info could be found about them as there was no evidence to track them down or something, and this was a problem as more rampaging vampires and even causing a few humans to become rabid during a specific case when the group sold a special batch for humans in stores.

So things have not gotten better as of late. Royal Woods is in chaos thanks to rabid vampires and rabid mutating humans running around every once in a while, and now it seems things might get even more chaotic as it seems the group responsible for all this is cooking up something else once again.

In an underground base, located in the city somewhere was where the group resided in making their experiments. In the rusty hallways of the base, scientists were walking around to many other areas to help with tests or to go get a quick snack that they hoped were not contaminated with anything to mutate them. One particular scientist was walking through the halls quickly with a large black jar in his hands. He seemed nervous yet excited about something, probably about the jar he was holding, or what was in it.

He continued to walk down the hallways, passing rooms, saying hi to a few of his co-workers, until he finally came to a large black door. 

"H-Hello! Boss? I'm here with the uh... thing you requested!" he said, knocking on the door a couple of times. "I don't know... what it is but you probably do!"

He pounded on the door a few times before the door finally opened, sliding into the wall and allowing the scientist to enter the dimly lit room. It was a small room but still quite dark with only a bright lamp illuminating the room from a desk. A short bald man in a suit was doing papers on the desk. He looked at the scientist with an annoyed glare, obviously not wanting to be disturbed. However, he quickly got an excited smile once he spotted the black jar, hopping off his chair and running over to the scientists to take the jar away.

"Perfect! Corporate is going to love this!" he said, placing it on his desk before shooing the scientist away. "Now go. I still need to finish these papers."

"O-Oh! Right, Mr. Song. I'll... leave you be," the scientist said, quickly leaving the man by himself.

Mr. Song sat back on his desk, getting out a laptop and turning it on. Once it booted up, he accessed an app called "Type" and started a video call with someone called "The Bosses". Soon, two shadowy figures, one male and one female, appeared on the screen.

"What is it, Bert? We were asleep," the man said in an annoyed tone. Bert gulped and showed them the pitch-black jar. "Ah yes. It is complete. Your men are talented, we'll give you that."

"Yeah well... The boys in the lab seem a bit nervous about it, Boss! Uh... What is this thing, exactly?" Bert asked, examining the jar to see what was inside it. "Mentioned something about being careful with it or that it's still a prototype."

"We figured it wasn't the finished product. We'll do the usual with our past experiments," the female spoke out. "Get someone to become the host and see what results from it. But this time, the N.A.S.F won't intervene and kill this one that easily."

"Huh? How the hell are you gonna do that? They always manage to take care of whatever hellspawn we create in the lab," Bert replied. "But just so I'm on the same page as you two... what's the plan? Who's even gonna be the host of... whatever is inside this jar?"

"If you want to see what is living in that jar, shine your lamp on it and you'll see what it is," the male told Bert who gulped before shining his lamp onto the jar only to jump back in fear as the thing in question attacked the glass as he shined the light on it. 

"W-WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING?!" Bert yelled out in fear, holding his chest as he breathed heavily. "T-That... It's a demon!"

"Well, it isn't a natural animal, Mr. Song. Your scientist did create it in a lab after all," spoke the man. "However, it seems the B.V.P. is ready to be released."
"The... B.V.P? What kind of name is that?"

"It's an acronym. The B.V.P stands for Biological Vampiric Parasite. This thing will be inserted inside the host's body. After it is inside, it shall craw its way into the brain of the vampire and latch onto it, infecting the host with its venom to slowly mutate the host into a monstrous beast that is more terrifying than anything we've created before! Once the mutation is complete after roughly a two-week cycle, the parasite will fully take control of the host and turn into its final form and start to control the other monsters we've created like an army! This shall be good. Very good for us."

"Hm... This is... interesting. Very interesting, Boss! But... What's the end goal here? I know you two work in very mysterious ways which is fine by me! We need to keep our identities secret so no one tracks us down and gets us all arrested or... even worse." Mr. Song nervously spoke out to his bosses. "I know we profit off of war and all that but... why do we need to send our potential war-machines out onto the public of all things?"

"You don't need to know about our goals, Mr. Song. All you need to worry about is to keep making products for us here in Royal Woods. Compared to our other locations, your team racks in the most profits for us so you are an important asset here. So continue doing your job and we shall have no complications or problems in the near future," the woman spoke.

"T-Thank you, Miss. I won't disappoint you two! But before you go... Can you at least tell me who this... things host shall be?"

"Ah yes. Well you see, we've been thinking about this for a good while now. Who shall be a good host to command this army of abominations, and we came to only one person that was perfect," the man spoke. "Someone who has been giving us trouble these past nine months ever since the Luna Loud incident."

"And... who is it"

"The same person who defeated and cured Luna in the first place. Her younger brother, Lincoln Loud."

(A/N: That's right everyone! After half a year, I'm finally continuing this story and going on to Season 2! Looks like things are gonna get a little more interesting this time around as it seems Lincoln shall become involved in some... tricky business. Stay tuned and I hope you enjoy!)

(Edit: For some reason this never got published.)