3 (A disaster date Part 1)

(A/N: Well well! Guess who's finally back? Sorry for the long wait for the next chapter. I got super busy with a request story called Lana and the Beanstalk! But I've put it on Hiatus so I could work on my other stories!

- The Loud House -

It was almost 10:30 PM in Royal Woods and most of the people had gone inside their homes or gone to work the night shift.

This was not the case for Luna Loud.

The rocker was preparing to go on a date with her girlfriend Sam Sharp. Luna felt a bit guilty on not being able go hang out with Sam due to the whole vampire thing, even though Sam was totally ok and understanding of it.

Luna: Alright. I think everything is all set! Hair is fixed, make-up put on, and some new clothes! I look pretty good if I say do myself!

Lincoln, who was reading a comic on the couch just gave her a thumbs up. However, his interest was peaked when he saw Luna dug into a blue box and pulled out a heart shaped chocolate

Lincoln: Hey! Uhh... Where did you get more? Haiku closed the cafe for a week.

Luna: Oh Uhh.. Yeah But I just couldn't help it! They're so tasty I can't get enough!

Lincoln: You snuck in?! Luna, that's incredibly illegal! Haiku needs that stuff!

Luna: Oh come on! Its just on box. *nom. What had can it do? *nom.

Lincoln: You know, of you keep eating those you're going to gain a lot of weight or something even worse can happen! You already seem to be addicted by the -O blood in the chocolates.

Luna: yeah right. I've eaten 10 boxes and I haven't looked any diffrent!

Suddenly, Luan opens the attic entrance to make one of her perfectly timed one liners..

Luan: I’ve heard of Cadbury chocolate, but never cad-bloody chocolate! Hehehehehe!!!

Luna ran away before Luna could chase after the comedian.

Luna (in a British accent): THE CANDY IS BLOODY DELICIOUS!!!!

Luna blushed immediately as she covered her mouth. Luna had developed a bad habit of speaking in a British accent when she got too angry.

Lincoln: hehehehehe...

Luna: S-shut up! I'm heading out.

Lincoln: hope you have a nice time.

Luna took her box and left the house in a hurry. She hoped she wasn't late to the date.

Luna: I hope Sam is ok with eating at the Cafe. There's no other restraunt that'll let me eat or is open late enough for vampires too. *Sigh.. Stuff like this is what makes me sometimes miss being human..

- Meanwhile, at the cafe -

In the alleyway just outside the door was Sam Sharp, Luna's girlfriend. She had on an annoyed face due to Luna being late and having to wait in a sudden rain since the Cafe wouldn't let her in unless she has a vampire tagging along with her.

Sam: Ugh! This is so Bogus!

A few more minutes passed and Sam heard fast footsteps coming from her left

A few more minutes passed and Sam heard fast footsteps coming from her left. To her suprise, Luna had finally arrived!

Luna: Yo Sam! Sorry for the wait. I was having trouble getting through town..

Sam: You overslept didn't you?

Luna: Oh.. I.. uhh... I-I... hehehe.. maybe?

Sam rolled her eyes and gave Luna a playful punch on the arm.

Sam: I'm just messing with ya, babe! Also.. What's that blue box you're holding?

Luna: Huh? Oh this! It's this super tasty vid of blood chocolate candies Haiku gave me! It's super good and I just can't stop eating then! Mmm!!

Sam: I'm not sure that's good for you, Lu.   I mean you've been eating these non-stop?

Luna: Y-yeah?

Sam: You may want to go on a diet or... what ever vampires do for diets. Your stomach is starting to stick out!

Luna: No it's not! You're just seeing things..

Sam: I'm sure I'm not.

Luna: I'm not gaining weight, Sam! So just back off!!!!

Sam backed away from Luna, obviously startled and scarred by Luna's sudden outburst.

Luna: O-oh my god I'm so sorry Sam!

Sam: I-Its fine. Let's just... go inside and eat some dinner.

Luna only nodded and knocked on the door to reveal Lucy. Lucy didn't need to ask any questions and just let them in..

Sam: I hope this date goes well..

(A/N: Hey everyone! Sorry for the story chapter, I just wanted to upload as quick as possible! This story is now my main focus at the moment due to it being only a few chapters long. Anyways, sorry for the long wait and I hope you enjoy what's to come for this story!)