Her cheek burned with pain. Jonathan has struck her once more. Sky was caught staring at Will the whole time during dinner. Jonathan noticed and became infuriated with her. "How dare you lay a hand on me!" She screamed. "You are filth and only disrespect women!" And that very moment, her mother walked in. "Disrespect? Jonathan? He would never." She stated. "There's no use telling you. You'd never believe me." Sky said. "I'm getting some fresh air. Please leave me alone for the night." She harshly stated. "Where the hell of you think you're going to? You're not leaving." Jonathan got ahold of her arm. "Oh yes I am and you're not stopping me." Sky managed to get arm free and walked away. The walked very fast to the stern of the boat, tears streaming down her cheeks. She had forgotten who was on duty tonight.

Watching the woman very careful, Will knew what she was doing. Sky walked to the stern of the boat. She looked over the railing. Her emotions were beginning to get the best of her. Her mind was going all over the place. Will jumped to action. He wasn't going to watch the woman he loved jump overboard and die. This was the first time he had felt alive since...Since Adeline. She left him in a time of need. This was why he couldn't let Sky die. He walked down the steps to the woman. "Sky?" He breathed. Sky's head whipped around. "Will, please. Leave me alone." She said nervously. She didn't want anyone seeing her like this. Not even Rose. "Sky, you don't want to do this. I know how you're feeling but this isn't the answer." Sky turned her head back to look at the ocean. "It is when it's the only way to escape this nightmare I'm trapped in." She said, tears coming down her cheeks. "Sky, please. I could never live with myself if I let you do this." Sky let out a breathy sigh. She hesitated before turning around. Will offered her his gloved hand. He smiled that smile that made her melt every time. "Long time, no see." She laughed. Sky stepped and when she did, her shoe caught her dress and she slipped from the railing. Will was quick to catch her. "Please! Don't let me die!" She cried. "I won't. I promise I won't. I won't let go!" Slowly but surely, Will pulled Sky over the railing. Sky landed on top of Will, their faces inches apart. Their lips were so close together. A couple of men working on the ship rushed over. "What's this?" He asked. The scene was not idea. "I-It's not what it seems." Officer Charles Lightoller tan to the scene. "It's really not. I believe this lady here was looking to see the propellers and she slipped and luckily for her, Mr. Murdoch here was at the scene and saved her. Isn't that correct?" Both nodded. Sky had became very close with Charles and Officer James Moody as well. Both becoming like her brothers. "Well if that's the case, Officer Murdoch is a true hero." The two men walked away and Will and Sky let out a breath. "Thank you, Lights. You're a damn lifesaver." Sky said. "I'll leave you two alone." He said. "Sky, I know it's been a while but would you like to get some tea?" Will asked. "Tea?" Sky questioned. "Right. What about coffee?" Sky smirked. "Iced coffee with a shit ton of caramel?" She asked. Will laughed and nodded. He led her to the mess hall. It was empty expect for the pair. They talked about what had happened in last half month. And then things became dark. "Look at me." Will demanded. Sky's eyes had tears coming. "What exactly does he do to you?" He asked. Sky showed him her arms. Light bruises on both. "Sky." She looked at him with pleading eyes. Then her eyes traveled to his lips. She longed for one of his soft, tender kisses. They got closer and closer. Before she knew it, they were sharing a kiss. His hands traveled into her hair. They broke it. "I-I shouldn't have done that. You're promised to someone else." Sky had to think of something. "To him, I might be. But to me, I'm a free woman. Free to be with whoever I want to." A smirk appeared on Wills face.

As much as Will wanted her to stay with him, he had to walk her back to first class. Sky looked up at the sign that read, 'First Class.' She sighed. "I don't want to go back." She said. "You have to. They'll be expecting you." Will tried comforting her. "I want to go back with you. I don't belong in first class." Will came up with an idea. "I think I know of a way to get you out. Go in and get what you want and what you need. Meet me at my room." Sky knew that wouldn't work. "What am I supposed to tell them?" Will thought. "Tell them you're spending the night with one of your sisters." Sky nodded. This wasn't going to work.