Chapter 6

"Shanaroo!" The pinkett yelled as she punch the ground, creating a huge crater, but Sasuke was able to move away on time before he missed his footing. 

Sakura flashed step in front of him and gave a series of punches and kicks that the Uchiha dodged easily. He saw an opportunity and grabbed Sakura's hand that was about to punch him and the other one when she was supposed to follow up. He smirked thinking he had the upper hand but a side-kick landed on his rib causing him to fly sideways but Sakura's not done yet. She flashed step ahead before Sasuke could land and punch his face that force him to land on the ground creating another crater but smaller than the first one.

Sasuke coughs blood. He stood up noting the pain on his side. 3 broken ribs. She's really not holding up. He saw his wife throwing huge rocks at him and immediately evaded the boulders.

The four bystanders were seriously awestruck, their mouths were wide open.

"Sa...Sakura-chan, you're a monster." Naruto warily said, still in shock.

"Hmm.. she actually reminds me of someone." Kakashi commented, hand on his chin trying to remember who.

Young Sakura's eyes glitter with excitement. "I am actually strong.I AM ACTUALLY REALLY STRONG!! SHANAROO!"

"I'm just glad that the older me is at the receiving end." Young Sasuke commented. I married a monster. He thought but is glad that Sakura is able to become strong. A smug on his face started to show.

Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu!

A huge fireball was made by the Uchiha Patriarch destroying all the boulders that Sakura threw at him causing it to scatter a lot of dust, that help him hide his presence from Sakura.

But... we all know Sakura's smarter than that. She pump chakra into her foot and step real hard on the ground that leads to giving another gravitational pressure that disperses the dust only to find out Sasuke's nowhere to be seen.

Chikuso! She curses.

She scanned the vicinity noting his husband's chakra, only to find out that Sasuke's attack is coming from above. 

Her eyes widened seeing that Sasuke made a couple of hand signs. She circulated more chakra in her feet and sprinted away, knowing full well what comes next.

Katon Hōsenka no Jutsu!

Sasuke spits a volley of small fireballs into the air. At a glance, it can appear as though there was only one fireball, then it burst into many. The many small flames move wildly through the area directly attacking Sakura.

She's not an apprentice of Tsunade for nothing. The most important thing that she taught her is how to evade. No matter the circumstances a Medical ninja should be the last one to fall out in a battle. She performed numerous stunts to evade those fireballs, an easy fit when your husband's not using his sharingan. 

What she didn't realize is that the fireballs have hidden shurikens in it, giving her light scratches on her arms and some tears on her white capri pants.

She evaded a couple more and deflected some of it using a kunai, but Sasuke didn't give her any chance to counter attack as some of the fire shurikens have wire strings attached to it. He maneuvered to change the course of the projectiles, wrapping around Sakura's upper body.

Kuso! She curses again. Why is he still fast without using his kekkei genkai?

"There's less than a minute Sakura." He teases as he pulls his wife closer to him then kicking her high into the air. He then jumps up and hovers below Sakura, completely parallel to them. "I'm not giving you any chances, wife."

Then, he brings his foot up and down on her wife's stomach, allowing Sakura to fall past him, and then he follows up with two punches to the exact same spot. She coughs off blood. But he's not done yet, he finishes off with a final kick to the gut, sending Sakura down and into the ground real hard, producing another crater.

"SAKURA!!!" Naruto and young Sasuke shouted unanimously. Kakashi is still shocked at the fight while young Sakura is furiously worried.

"TEME! She's your wife, why are you so.. " before Naruto could finish his speech, the Uchiha Patriarch was suddenly pulled in closer where Sakura was lying down.

He didn't realize that Sakura managed to wrap the same strings he used earlier while he was attacking her mid air.

15 seconds left. Kakashi thought as he raised his hetaite to use his sharingan. He's not gonna miss any of this.

Everything went by in a blur. They were mere inches away from one another when Sakura threw a punch at Sasuke's face, and flying kicked him before he could regain his bearing.

5

She lunges in again.

4

focusing her chakra in both of her hands creating a chakra scalpel and attacks her husband.

3

She attacks him non-stop but accidentally ripped her upper qipao, glinting a sign of showing her cleavage, unbeknownst to her but not to her husband whose eyes are stained in red.

2

He evades her attack as he grab her arm and pull her close into a hug before all of her upper body is exposed.

1

Tch! Not even a glimpse. Kakashi innerly retorted as he put his hetaite back.

----------------------

Let me know what you think guys.

Feedback is highly appreciated.

Sasusaku is <3