Chapter 61

Zion's POV

I was scrolling through ig when I came across Gilinsky's post. I noticed he posted on his story so I clicked on it and waited for it load. And that's when I instantly regretted looking at his story. It was a video of Mj and him in the studio. She was laughing as he was trying to dance. "You weirdo!" Her voice came out softly. I really do miss her. "Yo what's going on with G and Mj?" I asked Jack Johnson. He looked up from his phone and looked at me before responding. "Nothing bro. He's talking to Madison Beer again. They're just hanging out because G missed her and they want to throw a get together for when Jer gets back" he said. I nodded my head and he kept looking at me. "You miss her don't you?" He asked. I looked at him and smacked my lips together. "Nah" I replied. He chuckled and sat back on the couch. "Know I now yo ass does." He said smiling. I rolled my eyes at him. "Nah I get it, if I had her and then lost her, I'd miss her too" he replied. I ignored him and began to play around with my dreads. "She have you blocked still?" Johnson asked. I looked at him and nodded my head. "Think so" I answered. "Check" he said. I sighed and pulled out my phone. I looked up her profile on insta. "She unblocked me" I whispered out. "Thank G for that. He texted saying he convinced her too" he said. I nodded my head and scrolled through her posts. I clicked on one of the videos of her in the studio. It was her singing a new song of hers. Love language. I went to my Apple Music and searched it up. After finding the song, I quickly played it. I felt my heart ache a bit. I remember her reading out these lyrics one night when I stayed over at her place. She wouldn't let me read them because it was a surprise for me. Did she write this for me? I regret everything that has happened in the last month and a half. I just want her back. I want to hold her and make her feel protected. I don't know what I'm doing with myself. I should've fought harder for her.