Taehyung shifted his position, now facing Jin. "You don't?" Jin shook his head in reply. A relieved smile grew on Taehyung's lips. His fear of facing his dad alone tomorrow evening was long forgotten by the fact that he just acknowledged.

Jin is single.

---

Jin was sharing a pot of kimchi ramen with Jaejoong, scooping the remaining broth from the pot. "I thought we're gonna share half and half. Seems like you ate three quarters of the noodle itself Jinnie."

"Sorry appa, too hungry. I can make another pack if you want." Jin offered in guilt which Jaejoong turned down. He doesn't have much appetite anyway.

"So, what are your plans tomorrow? Going out with Kookie again?" Jaejoong rested his chin on his palm.

"Yes appa. We're going to waterpark tomorrow, and then a private event in the evening."

"Wow, Jinnie. You're suddenly so busy. Should I make appointment with you if I want you to stop by the bistro?" Jaejoong mocked.

"Of course not appa. Anyway. I'm having thoughts.."

Jaejoong adjusted his sitting position, now facing Jin. "I'm listening."

Jin quickly placed the empty pot and utensils in the dishwasher and jogged back to the couch, settling comfortably beside Jaejoong. "So, I've been going out with Jungkook quite often and I haven't told Taetae about this. Should I tell him?" 

"Do you think you should tell your best friend that you're dating?" Jaejoong commented with a socratic question.

"Well the thing is, Jungkook is the person who acquired Vzit and also Tae's long time friend. And, for the thousandth times, I am not dating Jungkook. It's just a friendly date." Jin added, his lips protruded into a pout.

"Hmm...that made things more complicated. If I were you, I would ask Kookie's opinion on this."

"I see.." Jin sipped on the warm green tea on his hands, followed by a five seconds of silence before Jaejoong spoke."So you're concern because of what your relationship could do to your career or what it could do towards Tae?"

"I.."

Jaejoong carefully study his son's confusions on his face, he pulled Jin into a hug, his hands embracing Jin's dark locks. "It's okay to be confused. Human relationships are...complicated. My last question is for you to figure out yourself. At the end of the day, it's between you and Jungkook. Talk to Kook."

Jin nodded on his appa's chest. "Don't you think I'm too old for hugs like this?" 

"Hey, I was expecting a 'Thanks-appa-for-your-valuable-advice.' Don't you think I deserve a hug back or a kiss from my son?" 

---

After a few days of cloudy weather, the sun was shining brightly that day. The cold wind flowing into the car through the peep of the opened window, happy tunes blaring through the speaker. They were halfway to the waterpark located in the same complex as the theme park they went last week. Jungkook looked back and forth between the road ahead of him and the raven next to his seat, munching his third corndog. 

"Please spare some for me." Jin felt guilt. He took the last corndog and feed it to Jungkook's anticipating mouth. 

"Jungkook, can I ask you something?"

"Anything. Shoot."

"So, I've been thinking..Should we...I tell Taehyung about this?"

Jungkook turned his head to face Jin in confusion, trying not to break eye contact with the road ahead of him. "Huh? Tell what?"