-Chapter 5-

"Jin!" Jaejoong squealed as he was startled by his son's sudden movement. He quickly ran towards the poor boy.

Screeching sound of the couch leg against the marble floor took Jin by surprise. On fours, he looked up just to meet his appa trying to push the couch, helping him reach his gadget. He immediately grab his handphone and hastily pressed the hang up button. Letting out a long breathe as soon as his handphone screen died down.

"Who's that Jinnie?"

Returning his gaze to the older. "Nobody, appa. Why are you still awake at this time?" he replied, trying to drive the conversation away.

Jaejoong raised an eyebrow as if he was skeptical before his face soften as he put on a gentle smile. His hands pushed Jin's shoulder down, motioning his son to sit on the couch as he settled himself beside the younger. "My baby Jinnie, you know it's ok for me if you're dating a guy. You don't have to be ashamed of it. " Jaejoong assumed prior to hearing a male's voice at the end of the line. He cupped his son's cheek, causing Jin's mouth to agape.

"When I told you that one day you will find a nice girl to marry and build a happy family, it's because I thought you're not into men. So please don't take my words as it is and letting it burden you. You can build a family with the man you love. As long as you're happy, I will be too." Jaejoong pulled him into a hug, his hands caressing the younger's strands. "I'm sorry if you misinterpret what I said before. Appa love you no matter what you choose to be."

Jin pulled away and held his appa's hand. "I love you too appa. But I'm not dating anyone. If I do, I promise you that you will meet him on our fifth date."

Jaejoong felt a pinch of disappointment to learn that Jin wasn't dating anyone. As a matter of fact, judging from the raven's zero interest in his own love life, Jaejoong won't be surprised if one day Jin decided to be a priest. But he hold to his believe that one day his handsome son will find the right person.

"Third date." The older pouted playfully. 

Jin snorted at his appa's childishness. Nobody will believe the old man in front of him has reached his forties. "Third date it is."

---

Taehyung pushed the rim of his glasses. Half of his body sat on the corner of the long meeting table. His eyes ran through the numbers and reports shown on the huge smart TV in front of him.

"Taehyung, this financial forecast is not convincing enough. We should consider using the second scheme. We could underline the masterplan to attract users by the additional face ID integration to verify payments and auto-debit payments systems. " the tallest in the room replied. "and we can also add our 'gamification' as our advertisement plan to reach more layers of customers, can we, Hoseok?" the latter added as he turned his head towards the person in charge of the company's marketing and advertisements sitting across him.

Hoseok's eyes was still on the same screen that Taehyung was at. He thought for a bit before he raised his wrist to look at his watch. He then diverted his attention to the laptop in front of him. "The thing is we will need to run tests before we present the latest version, Hyungsik. However, I can have my team prepare the previous version before lunch." he replied to the taller male in charge of the technology related, while his hands were busy typing, assumably to his team.

"I can get my team to do a quick test for the latest version and send it to your UI design team. Give them an hour. Possible to get it done before 11:30AM on your end, Hoseok?"

"Possible." Hoseok replied.

"Done." acclaimed the tall blonde sitting beside Hyungsik. "Jin, I have just sent you the revised financial reports which included this month's boosting sales report post promotion campaign."