"Rainbow, stop fighting with Basil!" Dot yelled at her snakes, "Medusa don't you dare sass me."
"Those are her snakes!" Callie pointed out, "Rainbow, Basil, and Medusa."
"Are you two really humans?" Oz asked out of curiosity.
"Yep!" Mabel smiled.
"They're really nice! The best ones around here," Callie smiled.
"Where are we going anyway?" Dipper asked politely.
"Apparently our next period is canceled and when that happens we kinda have an in-school party," Dot smiled, "We get to hang out and chill."
"Only for the monsters and people that are actually nice to us," Oz added.
"It's an honor to have you join us," Kai smirked.
"I love your snakes!" Mabel smiled.
"Sea serpent or snake," Dipper asked.
"Half snake half mermaid," Dot said.
"A mersnake!" Mabel didn't realize she said that out loud.
"I love that," Dot laughed.
"Hidebehind," Oz muttered.
"Siren," Kai said.
"YAY! We're getting to know each other," Callie smiled.

Dipper's eyes widen when he noticed that Dot was wearing BABBA varsity jacket.

"You listen to Icelandic pop sensation BABBA too!" Stars we're in his eyes as he jumped right next to Dot.
"Yes!" She squealed.
"Favorite song?" Dipper asked.
"DISCO GIRL!" Dot shouted.
"Oh no..." Oz started to cover his ears.
"They always find each other somehow," Callie chuckled.
"I thought Dipper was the only one," Mabel confesses.
"Disco girl coming through that girl is you~ ooh oooh ooh oooh!" Dipper and Dot sang.

Dot hugged Dipper but she ended up picking him up instead. Oz was surprised that they didn't scream the lyrics.

Dot realized she was carrying Dipper, "Whoops, my bad."
"It's fine," Dipper chuckled.
"I have a quick important question," Mabel said.
"What is it?" Callie asked.
"I may sound stupid for this, but what's the difference between a mermaid and a siren." Mabel wondered.
"Origin wise, We're mainly peaceful creatures that would sing songs to sailors to fall in love. If you had breast than that would help too and that's why females have big to medium beast," Dot explained, "Usually no to some ass, but I have ass cause of my dad side of the family."
"Sirens are killers and more dangerous than mermaids, but equally as beautiful. We sing so sailors would think that we're mermaids and kill them." Kai explained.
"Nice," Mabel said.
"What!?" Oz shouted.

Everyone laughed expect for Oz. Soon enough they made it to the spot. Soon people inside the spot started to whisper about Dipper and Mabel. Nothing bad, but good news that they were here.

A few monsters introduced themselves to the two and had great conversation. Dot stayed close to Dipper as much as possible because he was innocent in her eyes. A mermaid always knows. Kai kept an eye on Dipper in a different way.

As time went on more monsters started to come. Dot was slowly being pushed away from Dipper. Mabel was running around with Callie as Oz followed. Two energetic people together wasn't always a smart move, but it is what is it.

Dipper got tired of standing and sat next to Kai on the grass. They were all on the bottom of the hill next the softball field.

"I never knew schools could have this," Dipper said.
"Usually no, but this is the only nice thing the king let's us have," Kai muttered, "Before he stopped listening to us in general."
"Really?" Dipper looked at Kai.
"Yeah," Kai answered, "But it could be worse."
"Do the staff get annoyed of this?" Dipper didn't want to talk about the king.
"Depending if we make too much noise or leave a mess," Kai stated.
"It's cool that they connect the speakers together to make a louder one," Dipper laughed.
"Why do you hang out with monster?" Kai was curious.
"Well..." Dipper mumbled, "Ever since I was little I've always had an easier time with monsters than humans. I-It's a comfort thing."

Dipper didn't like confessing to the true reason why he hung out with monsters. They've always seemed nicer than humans to him. He never got nervous around them and he enjoyed that feeling.

Kai was surprised with his answer because Dipper was such a easy person to talk too. He was sweet and kind, but everyone has their flaws.

"What do you know about Sirens?" Kai felt bad and changed the conversation.
"O-Oh, well, nothing much really," Dipper confesses, "The only thing I know is that you guys used each other's songs."
"The songs are now are a mixture of both," Kai explained, "A Jolly Sailor bold was a song meant for sirens but they used it in a movie and kept saying mermaid."
"That's awful," Dipper said.
"My Nái would sing this song to me every night as a kid to remember my culture," Kai said.
"That's sweet," Dipper smiles, "Can you sing those songs without controlling people or?"
"Good question, but we can control if we want people to be under our spell or not," Kai said, "I could sing it if you want."

Dipper nodded yes and faced Kai. Dipper has always wanted to hear a Siren sing one of their songs.

"Upon one summers morning
I careful did stray, down by the walls of wapping. Where I meant a sailor gay, " Kai sang softly to Dipper, " Conversing with a young lass who seem to be in pain saying, 'William when you go I fear you'll ne'er turn again.'~"

Dot could recognized Kai's voice from any distances. At times Dot didn't trust Kai for many reason since he tends to trick people. She  followed his voice toward him.

"My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold. There is nothing can console me, but my jolly sailor bold," Kai places his finger under Dipper's chin and smiled, " His hair it hangs in ringlets. His eyes as black as coal, my happiness attend him, wherever he may go."

Kai noticed that for a second Dipper's eyes changed to something familiar. Eyes the color of the ocean and a shape of a Siren. When Kai blinked they were back to his dark brown. Dot finally found his voice and saw Kai and Dipper.

A soft smile was on Dippers face. He enjoyed the small song as Kai removed his finger from under his chin. Am I going crazy? Kai thought.

"From Tower Hill to Blackwall I'll wander, weep and moan. All for my jolly sailor
Until he sails home,"  Kai finished.
"The song was lovely," Dipper clapped softly.
"It is." Kai smiled.

Mabel and Callie jumped onto the grass and joined the two. Oz sat down like a normal person near Dipper.

"Friend!" Callie hugged Mabel.
"Yes!" Mabel hugged back.
Dot joined and glared at Kai for a second before smiling, "I hope you two had fun."
"Is it over already?" Dipper asked.
"Nope, but still hoped you did." Dot explained.
"Oh, then yes!" Mabel smiled.

Dot looked down at the grass for a second and realized that she was overreacting... Kai was a trickster, but he wouldn't trick Dipper. He's already beloved by the monster so it wouldn't make any sense... or would it?