Chapter 20

Vote target: 120+

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Aahil POV:

I'm driving my way to meet Hassan. He called me and I'll go to meet him. After 30 minutes of driving I reach. He called me to a abandoned plot. I secure my gun in my coat and leave my car. Just for safety wise else he wouldn't dare to harm me. I have his dear sister.

"Aahil!"

"Ahh. Hassan how are you?"

"Where's Anabia?"

"Anabia? My Anabia?" I tease him.

"She's not yours." He hisses.

"Oh yes. She's mine. Only MINE! Did you not see our picture?" I ask him.

I ask him.

"Why did you do this?" He tells me.

"My wish." I reply.

"Let's not bring her in our personal enmity."

"But why? She is my wife. I can do anything with her." I tell him.

"She is yasin's wife. He can do whatever he wants with her. She is HIS!"

I remember Hassan's words when I was angry on Yasin and was extremely vulnerable. Now, the situation has changed, I'm Hassan and he is Aahil.

"Father is admitted in hospital. He has a heart attack. Please Aahil! Give us Anabia I promise to end all the problems created by us. Give us a month." He pleads.

I chuckle.

"Really? I gave your father a warning. He did not listen and abducted those two girls."

"If was not my father. It was me. I realised. Please. Forgive me. Father will die without Anabia."

"Okay. I give you a month. In that month, if you close down your business. Return all the girls back to their places and truly repent all you doing so I will return Anabia." I tell him.

"I brought a contract with me. Please sign." Hassan tells me.

I read and smile. He really has reformed.

I sign. It says if he closes down his business, returns the girls to their places with assured safety then I should give him back his sister. Till then she should not be harmed in any way.

This is the best contract ever. I have one month to torture that girl who now is my wife. All the tears my sister shed... I'll take my revenge now.

"I should leave now." Hassan and I depart.

I reach home after a while and each step to my room gets my heart beating fast. Extremely fast. My room is locked and a servant hands me keys.

I open and enter. My room is dimly lit with scented candles and roses.

I look to my bed side and Anabia is leaning on it but heavily asleep. She must be tired.
She is still in her wedding dress. Her cheeks are wet meaning she cried.

I go to the washroom and change into something comfortable. I go to Anabia and try to wake her up.

"Hey..." I shake her shoulders a little.

Her eyes open and she glares at me.

"You can go and sleep in your room." I tell her.

She nods and stands up only to stumble on her gown and she falls down.